How do you know if there is "Chemistry" Or "natural Chemistry" between two people?

Like how can you tell two people have chemistry between them?
How do you explain it/why?
What are the signs and body langague?

I think i have natural chemistry with this guy but im not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• You just know...
    You know you have natural chemistry with someone when you realize that the days of analyzing every single thing they've said or facial expressions they've made are a thing of the past. When you can be 100% true to yourself, showing you weirdest side without even thinking or a second of second-guessing if it's 'too soon' for that.

When you're both just completely at ease with each other. None of that consciously working towards any couple-goals or milestones. It literally just happens... natural progression.

What Guys Said 6

• You feel like you have known them forever. For better or worse you can predict their thoughts and actions.

• It's just a feeling. Everything falls into place, everything feels natural, everything feels real and easy.

If you're questioning whether or not you've got it, then you might not.

(Keep in mind, though, I'm just guessing based on what you've shared. Maybe you do have it and you're just trying to understand what "it" is.)

• I was about to answer... but than i seen you were a brady and patriot fan...

• This is the first time I hear someone differentiate between normal chemistry and natural chemistry.

• you'll feel as if you're around a buddy, BUT a feeling of eagerness will constantly stir the nerves in your tummy.

• you just know and when you're with that person things flow easily haha

What Girls Said 4

• In my experience, it's really hard to explain. It's just something you feel. It's a spark. I guess some indicators are mutually wanting to spend time together/be with that person all the time, conversations that are full of smiles and laughter, and eye contact. But ultimately it's just something you feel and you just know you have I guess! I know that's pretty ambiguous but I hope it kind of helps!

• The conversations are definitely filled with laughter and smile and a lot of eye contact but I was told it was "Platonic" if your interactions were like that by mural friends

• I can try! Keep in mind though, chemistry, platonic or romantic, is very subjective. It is felt by everyone differently. For me, the best example in my life of romantic chemistry was between me and an old boyfriend. We both liked each other for a couple months, but didn't have that "chemistry" until we went to a dance together as dates. It was there that we spent the entire night talking and dancing. He called me beautiful a lot, which is usually a clear sign of romantic chemistry on his end. And he looked at me like I was the most amazing, beautiful girl he had ever seen. I don't know if anyone's looked at you like that, but it is the most wonderful feeling, and a pretty clear indicator of that chemistry. He told me he liked me pretty much the next day and we started dating shortly after. Romantic chemistry, if felt on both ends, can be very hidden or very apparent. With that guy, I had literally no idea he had a crush on me for months.

• Platonic is different. Sometimes it's hard to pick up. It can totally be mistaken for romantic interest. I remember I had a good guy friend that treated me like a princess, so I thought he might have feelings for me. But he totally didn't. I knew when we both were in a play and we had to play husband and wife. The way he held my hand totally gave it away. He wasn't comfortable. It didn't feel natural to him. I wish it were easier to pick out how someone feels for you, but there isn't really a truly great way of knowing. Sometimes they make it obvious, like my old boyfriend did on the night of our dance. Sometimes there are feelings that are there but are kept hidden. And sometimes, we think we perceive feelings where there are none. I know this isn't a clear cut answer but I hope it helps in some way :)

• Thats tough to figure out. Do you just want be with them almost all the time?

• everything clicks. conversation flows easily. no awkwardness. connecting on a physical and mental level.

• - you can talk about anything with eachother and conversation still flows
    - lots of smiling and laughing/joking around
    - you're comfortable making eye contact with eachother
    - you just bounce off eachother.. It's hard to describe!

• Yeah that happens. But I keep being told its platonic and sometimes his "Flirting" doesn't feel like "Flirting"