Im a girl and im 5'9... is that way too tall? guys, would u date a girl that height?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would LOVE to date a girl of that height and you go right ahead and put on heels if you like. Don't worry about it; if a guy is insecure because, when you put on heels, then you are taller than him, then that means he is insecure and immature. These are his problems, not yours, and he would not be worthy of you anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9" my guy is 6'1" There are plenty of cute guys who are taller than you so don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes I would, I am 5 foot nine as well.. height, or looks do not matter to me.. nor does it bother me what a women wears and I hope she also excepts what I wear.. long as she is happy, I am happy as well.. the question I could then ask you is.. if you were on the dating scene and so was I and we met and even tho I wear diapers and rubber pants because of a bad fall I was in would you date me? take care

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Would you date a guy 3 inches shorter than you?

• You are my height. I would feel weird dating a girl that tall, but I wouldn't necessarily mind it. Girls that height dating me, that's a different story...

Lucky for you, if you're from the US, most guys are 6'0+ even if it's not supposed to be the average. I think you'll do good.

• Hells yes! I'm 6'4, bring your heals sweetheart.

• Tallest I've dated was 5'10" and I'm not a tall guy. I dont mind height

• I don't care, guys really don't care about height, I've dated many tall girls and im 5'7. i find that it is women who care more about height. i think everyone needs to stop caring, height should be irrelevant.

• Yes I would. Beware of high heels, for you may end up looking taller than your date, lol.

• Its tall but not that tall to make it awkward.

• No, cuz I'm 5'3 :(

• Tallest I've dated is 5'11"

• I would, and have dated taller!

• yes higth doent matter:))) your body structure matter's

• No of course not! My girlfriend is 5'8 and I'm only 5'9 +1/2. A girl being the same height wouldn't bother me. If fact tall girls are my preference haha.

• No that is not to tall. I actually like women who are the same height as me or taller.

What Girls Said 0