What should I do after I send my crush flowers, and the gesture is well received?

Should I ask her to hang out soon after? Should I wait a bit before I make a move? This is the boldest thing I've ever done, so I have no idea what to do next.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have not sent the flowers yet, make sure that you send them to her at her place of employment or where her friends will see that she has received flowers. Most of the points that you score from this gesture come when the flowers are getting placed on her desk and she looks yup and says, "Girls! Look what my man sent me!"

If the flowers are well received, she is expecting to hear from you later the same day or the next day at the latest. She will be confused if you wait. Call her (DO NOT TEXT) and ask her if she would like to go out for dinner Friday or Saturday night.

I always like to get updates on how things worked out so please post an update or message me if you would, please. Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her on a date

• I would ask her on a date! Don't wait too long!

• Ask her to hang out! Coffee or lunch would be relatively innocent

• Ask her out, and don't wait more than a couple days. Time moves quickly in girls' heads. If you wait a week, she'll already be thinking you're no longer interested.

• ask her out after

What Guys Said 6

• Come on, ask her out! What are you waiting for? She'll be flattered!

• Just ask her out and be bold about it. Don't be so cautious with it.

• ask her out immediately.

it's funny, I was in the exact same situation last year around this time

• Ask her out and make a real date out of it you don't have to spend a lot of money. But hanging out sound to much like hooking up

• FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

• Just stop talking and disappear