Guys, Do you like your women to be Dominant or Submissive?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Both can be annoying, but whatever role she chooses, she better know how to play it right. Dominant girls can be irritating to no end and force me to seize control, while submissive girls can make me drop everything and leave because it's so pathetic for a human being to act that way.

Normal would be ideal. Like, adaptable and reasonable when necessary. Does that mean I like getting pegged in the ass? Of course, because guys BETTER BE DOM BRAH! And girls BETTER WORSHIP THE D BRAH! If you ain't DOM BRAH, you GEY!

What Guys Said 20

• Submissive, in the sense that they don't give me shit about just generally living, haha. I'll make my concessions, and it's definitely not a one-way thing or done in a domineering kind of way, but I am not going to be told SHIT. I do what I want, when I want (within reason), and I can't have you complaining or even giving me your opinion on what you think of it. I give a lot, in terms of "doing stuff" for my girlfriends, but when it comes to myself, you can love me or kick rocks. You're not going to change how I roll, don't even attempt it. If you force some kind of behavior on me, I'll only resent you for it, and eventually i'll be out. If you want me, you have to want raw, unfiltered me. And I'm personally 1,000 times happier alone and doing what I want than I am having a companion but said companion forces me to alter how I live. Again, it's within reason, it's not like "I play loud death metal every morning starting at 6 AM because go fuck yourself", it's more of these "why can't you be more [insert emotion/behavior]?" type of things. You knew who I was when you got with me, so don't get with me unless you're comfortable with who I am, because that's who you're getting, potentially forever. I have a saying: "I'll do absolutely anything for my lady, except change." That sounds rigid, and I'm sure many women wouldn't like it, but that's real. I'm not in the business of changing for anyone besides myself. Any other changes would be fraudulent in nature and would eventually ferment into a deep sense of resentment. And I have no animosity towards any woman who says she can't roll like that, I respect her prerogatives as much as I expect my own respected. I don't have a gun to anyone's head to stick around. Basically it's like ordering a meal at a restaurant, except if you don't want onions on your burger, just don't order the burger, don't ask me to come without onions. So basically, it takes a certain level of submissiveness to sign up for that. My current girlfriend is not that submissive by nature, and it causes friction at times, but it never boils over because she knows it's either me or the door. So she knows what she enrolled in, and she gets it. And she's free to bounce any time, I don't have her trapped in some emotionally abusive relationship. It's just understood that I'm very comfortable with who I am and how I am, all my flaws and all my merits, and they won't be changed until I wake up one day and decide they need changing.

• Oh, and before more pink down votes roll in, I wanted clarify that this isn't a sexism thing, like "I'm the man here, and the little woman needs to know her place." If I were a woman, or a gay bro, my attitude would be the same, it's nothing to do with male-female dynamics.

• I like girls who don't think in these terms whatsoever, considering these terms don't really mean anything of value.

• Submissive

,,,,,,,,

• Both really, but I like a little dominance as long as it is not out of hand. A dominant woman doesn't need me so much and can usually handle her problems on her own.

• Hello. In my honest opinion. It depends on the mood I'm in. In the "video making" business I'm in it can go either way, but if i have a girlfriend. I would say that either is good. It really spices up the relationship a lot. You never know might lead to new experiences for the good. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• Domissive for sure

• Not to sound cheesy but I want her to be equal. I want her to know we ha e weakness and power together and over one another. Even in bed. So dominant I guess. But both of us should know when our role should change.

• Dominant all the way! Love women who can assert raw power in bed.

• I want to be tied up and burned with a French fry 😍💕

• I guess NEITHER is not an option in this question

• Aggressive so they can put up a little fight when I bang em and take em down lol

• Submissive.

• I like to be dominant, but I do have a limit. I feel weird about hurting a woman.

• Submissive as fuck... Chokefucking is life.

• She should do what she's told

• Nor Dominant Neither Submissive

Just be a woman- A companion

• rotating mode

• Subdominant...

• I'll take one dominant woman with extra dominate on the side, please.

• During foreplay a women being dominant is the best option but submissive during intercourse