Should I follow my heart or head on this one?

To follow my heart?
I was seeing a guy who wanted all the same things as me. I felt like we were meant to be, everything matched up perfectly... Trashy dirty girl comes along and he decides he's confused about what he wants. I remove myself from the equation and tell him I can't wait around and I want someone who wants to be with me and me only. We ended on okay terms in the end and keeps saying when he figures it out he'll be in touch but I miss him like crazy!! He's said a few times he misses me and I said I missed him too but it was for the best.

Head says: delete him off Facebook, Insta and snapchat. Let it go and move on. Make a stand and show your moving on.

Heart: keep him on social media, you'll stalk his stuff anyway (it's all on public) and if you shut that door completely then that's it for the two of you. Message and ask to catch up for a casual chat.

heart or head?

• Head
  • Heart
Went with my head and deleted him off everything. She posted a photo of him and he was wearing her undies. He tried snap chatting me and I deleted it straight away. Head over heart on this one

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't message him, but I wouldn't delete him on facebook either until he's made his decision. Although if you think it feels too hard to see him on facebook and to wait around for him you should move on. There will be other guys

What Guys Said 1

• Sad days huh. In my experience as a guy, you do this with a girl and she never ever comes around. It's usually over. Can't say so much on the guys end on what he will do, b/c I don't think I have any experience in that situation.

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh what a dirt bad. What he is basically saying is he wants to sleep with this girl and maybe others but wants you to still be there as an option in case he gets bored. He DOES NOT care about you. This isn't even a guy you should keep in your life as a casual acquaintance. No more of him slam that door missy.