Basically this goes for guys and girls
Who would you most likely approach in these scenarios?
- Seeing the guy/girl in a book shop31% (5)25% (7)27% (12)Vote
- Seeing the guy/girl in the club12% (2)21% (6)18% (8)Vote
- Seeing the guy/girl in the mall0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Seeing the guy/girl at a social gathering (friends of friends type of thing)57% (9)46% (13)50% (22)Vote
- Seeing the guy/girl in the store0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Seeing the guy/girl on the beach0% (0)8% (2)5% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Well I don't go to clubs so that's out.
Most girls in malls are in groups and I wouldn't approach a girl if she's with five other girls.
I don't go to social gatherings so that's off.
Most people are in a hurry in the store and have no time but it is a possibility is she's searching for the same item as I am and I can start a conversation from it.
Approaching on the beach is an huge risk as you run the risk of being labeled a creep or pervert.0
Most Helpful Girl
In a book shop for me.
I am ALL about books. Fuckin love books.
When I am surrounded by books, the smell of them comforts me as does just being there with so many.
I am usually very shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know. But I know if I was in a book shop/library I would have all the confidence. I'd feel as if I know who I am, I know what I want, and I'm going to get what I want.
If it was anywhere else I would be WAY too shy to approach them.0