Basically this goes for guys and girls
Who would you most likely approach in these scenarios?
- Seeing the guy/girl in a book shopVote A
- Seeing the guy/girl in the clubVote B
- Seeing the guy/girl in the mallVote C
- Seeing the guy/girl at a social gathering (friends of friends type of thing)Vote D
- Seeing the guy/girl in the storeVote E
- Seeing the guy/girl on the beachVote F
Most Helpful Guy
Well I don't go to clubs so that's out.
Most girls in malls are in groups and I wouldn't approach a girl if she's with five other girls.
I don't go to social gatherings so that's off.
Most people are in a hurry in the store and have no time but it is a possibility is she's searching for the same item as I am and I can start a conversation from it.
Approaching on the beach is an huge risk as you run the risk of being labeled a creep or pervert.0
Most Helpful Girl
In a book shop for me.
I am ALL about books. Fuckin love books.
When I am surrounded by books, the smell of them comforts me as does just being there with so many.
I am usually very shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know. But I know if I was in a book shop/library I would have all the confidence. I'd feel as if I know who I am, I know what I want, and I'm going to get what I want.
If it was anywhere else I would be WAY too shy to approach them.0