Guys do you actually want girls to make the first move?

Do you want girls to make the first move or is it better if you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course I do. Looking at the odds - that apparently guys are much, much more likely to say yes than girls - it's much more likely to succeed that way. Plus, personally, I'm looking for the kind of girl who would make the first move, so if she doesn't, maybe it's not a good match anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• From the information I've gathered, most guys REALLY like that. It shows confidence and that the girl doesn't give a fuck about society's stupid standards that the guy always has to do the work.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, so that She can be disrespected in friend zone when I say "NO" not me, which is usually not the case under any circumstances man are hated, She will shed some crocodile tears to gain support and again "I WILL BE Villain".

• Yes of course! we love it. But I like making the first move :P

• Yes, I would like that. A lot! :D

• I love it when a girl makes the first move

What Girls Said 3

• In my experience it's better if the guy makes the first move- as in dating.

Introducing yourself or approaching is nothing.

If you ask the guy out or kiss him first it's hard to tell if he actually likes you. A guy who's not that into you will go with the flow until something better he wants to actually pursue comes along

• I think most guys like that.. The ones who don't are either very old-fashioned, insecure about their own manliness or just don't like that particular girl enough

• I like making the first moves & guys love when I do because they aren't used to girls doing that.