I caught my Girlfriend cheating on me with my Bestfriend. What should I do?

Me and my bestfriend, Kyle, have known eachother for a while now even through Middle School, High School and now College. A girl I had a crush on, Julia, back in High School was in the same College as us so we went over to say hello to her. Kyle is a very good-looking guy way better looking than me and well is a player and has had a lot of GF's as I only had one ever. Now back in High School Julia and Kyle went out for a day but Kyle broke up with her and i knew she had a big crush on him. Now that we were in College I asked her out thinking her crush for him was over (Yes I know I'm fuckn stupid) to my surprise she said yes. She was so smart and beautiful we would do everything together and had the most up beat smiles that I was 100% sure she was loyal. Now one day I was going on a trip to New Zealand to visit my family there and as i was driving i remembered i forgot my Passport and Plane ticket in my apartment. I drove back went into my apartment and as i was grabbing my stuff i heard strange noises coming from the room which i found weird. When i went there i stood there shocked and i instantly regreted it what i saw was my girlfriend and bestfriend both naked while my girlfriend was sucking him off under the blanket. I was so pissed off man i mean Kyle could have every chick in the world literally and he chooses my girlfriend and Julia i thought she was loyal but i guess not. Finally Kyle seen me and freaked but i didn't care i beat the shit out of him while julia was screaming at me as i finished she said it was a mistake blah blah blah i said how could it be a mistake when you were happily sucking his di*k. I told her and Kyle to put on some clothes, get their stuff and leave since i have a job and pay the bills for the house. Now Julia has been sending me a lot of textes saying she's sorry and that but i just simply ignore it the same goes for Kyle. But I dont know what to do I'm suffering from an emotional turmoil its just so painful to even think about it.

Sorry I know its long.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sure it was not mistake. I understand how you feel but everything has positive side. You can't changed what happened, however, you can see it from another angle.
    Lots of people waste years before they find out if they have a good friend or if they've chosen a right girl.
    Thanks to your passport and plane ticket you guessed that none of them were loyal and sincere to you.
    Don't believe them, such mistakes just don't happen, i'm sure they regret but that's the way they should be, they deserved to be ignored by you.
    You do not need friend who can't control his thing, you do not need a girlfriend who takes a chance on your absence.
    And yes, do not blame yourself.
    What should you do? Life goes on just without them. Try to find new friends, this time real ones.
    And remember everything even the worst thing that happens to us may have positive effect.

Most Helpful Guy

• You made the right choice, now stick to it and I am happy you beat that fucker. I think they are doing it from the long time whenever you are out and they had the chance. She cheated on you, lets suppose you forgive her but She will cheat on you again when She got the chance and Yes sucking dick is "NO" mistake,
    Now you can find plenty of women complaining about serious relationships but that's what they actually are, use the blocker it will put the stop to her texts and never ever forgive her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• This is so sad... You should have beat the shit out of that cunt too... Like literally she deserved a very bad kinda beating.. like literally bloody type

Just dump her and put these two fake people out of your life forever...
    Don't ever take that cunt back and don't ever let any of your guys become close friend with your girlfriend..

This is why you should not let your girlfriend spend more time with any of your friend...

And don't trust anybody completely ever.. people take advantage of these situations... Except for people who are really your friend or a girlfriend who is really loyal to you!!! Remember that!

• One more thing go and beat the shit if of that fake friends of yours one again... Gather you other friends and best his ass

• You were totally justified. In fact, I'm not even sure I could've shown the restraint you showed because I would've probably cut his face so he wasn't so pretty anymore and thrown her out of the house without her clothes if not giving her a bitch slap first. You should never speak or see either of them ever again.

• Just read the title and what i think you should do is go to the forest, dig a biiiiiiiig 10 foot hole very wide, place some sharpened wood spikes sticking out of the ground and lure them there... > : )
    LOL but seriously to hell with them That is NOT your best friend if he has no problem doing it with your girlfriend and you're right she doesn't deserve one fucking acceptance from her lame ass apologies. don't forget or forgive her. when ever you see them flip them off. Thrive in life and gain success and if they ever try coming back into your life rub it in their face and show them what they fucked up and lost out on. a good friend and a good lover. BOOM DONE! ^ . ^

• OMG... Im glad you beat the shit out of him. Whores are whores and you will meet many of them in your life so don't think about her too much. Yes, you have the right to be angry and emotionally hurt. Just have a little patience and you will forget her. As for that buddy, you must cut him off. If he betrayed you like this, who knows what else he's capable of?

• If you have any self respect you will dump both of them from your life. She will always lust for him.

• break up with her

• i'd push her into a lake.

• First bang her one. more time then dump her