How do girls view guys that play video games?

I was playing league of legends last night with my friends, and there were 5 of us sitting in my dorm playing league. Then this girl who I really like stopped by my room and walked in, she looked around and laughed and made a comment about us playing video games. She stayed for a little while but we were busy with league so she left. Is it a bad thing that she saw us playing league? Will she think lesser of me that I was playing league for hours with my friends? What do you think of guys that do this?

• I think guys that play video games are hot and I'd play with him
  • He can play video games, as long as it doesn't interfere with other things
  • I have no opinion
  • I'd prefer a guy that didn't play a lot of games
  • I hate guys who play video games

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a gamer too. I don't consider it hot for a guy to be into gaming, but it's not like it's an issue as long as it doesn't interrupt our relationship and obviously with us playing together, it might be a good hobby to share. However, I'd probably judge him for playing League of Legends :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's flip this on its head:

How do guys view girls that watch reality TV talent contest shows?

Fine, so long that's not all they ever do or talk about.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't mind considering I'm a gamer myself, but just as long as that's not the only thing he does and he knows how to balance playing games with other things.

• A cause I play video games. As long as he has a healthy balance of real life and video games then Idgaf

• For a bit of down time to unwind like an hour or less after work. But I want him to want me! I swear it is an addiction.

• I think gamers are awesome, my boyfriend Is a gamer

• They're usually the cute type not hot

• I game too so it's more than cool

• Just don't force her to watch you and cheer you on. I've had too many guys do that and you're usually boring the hell out of us and making yourself look self absorbed. My last boyfriend did this and was 29 years old, too. Ugh. Let us read a book or something!

• I am in between the first and second option. I also play video games, quite regularly. But I dated a guy that just did that, and nothing else (no work, no school). It's not attractive or appealing to have a boyfriend that plays video games all the and doesn't interact with you. What's the point then? As long as there is balance, I'm alright with it and would love to play with him sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• Bro but, wtf, its just a game, u can play later, and LOL has changed it isn't a good game now, its kinda boring, i tell you cause i used to play since its begins I don't know 3-4 years ago
    But the point is this, you left scape a good opportunity just by stay playing

Order your priorities

• As far as women are concerned, anything a male does which doesn't increase the potential payoff she might get in the future is a waste of time.

• In the words of Young Dro: "Fuck Dat Bitch".

Play LoL if you want, it's your thing. I'm sure there are girls who play LoL too.

• Maybe you can learn her the game.