I was playing league of legends last night with my friends, and there were 5 of us sitting in my dorm playing league. Then this girl who I really like stopped by my room and walked in, she looked around and laughed and made a comment about us playing video games. She stayed for a little while but we were busy with league so she left. Is it a bad thing that she saw us playing league? Will she think lesser of me that I was playing league for hours with my friends? What do you think of guys that do this?
- I think guys that play video games are hot and I'd play with him60% (15)27% (7)43% (22)Vote
- He can play video games, as long as it doesn't interfere with other things24% (6)27% (7)25% (13)Vote
- I have no opinion0% (0)42% (11)22% (11)Vote
- I'd prefer a guy that didn't play a lot of games16% (4)4% (1)10% (5)Vote
- I hate guys who play video games0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I'm a gamer too. I don't consider it hot for a guy to be into gaming, but it's not like it's an issue as long as it doesn't interrupt our relationship and obviously with us playing together, it might be a good hobby to share. However, I'd probably judge him for playing League of Legends :P1
Most Helpful Guy
Let's flip this on its head:
How do guys view girls that watch reality TV talent contest shows?
Fine, so long that's not all they ever do or talk about.0