Why a guy take advantage of?

Of a girl that really likes them? What is the point?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• to fullfill his selfish desires

Most Helpful Girl

• People only treat you how you allow them to treat you. We all set our own standards of how people treat us. That's why it's important to set boundaries Some people are just selfish, self- centred , and only think about their own interests. They'll advantage of vulnerable people, at every given opportunity 😊💗

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Sex...

If you like me, chances are I couldn't give a fuck about you. So it makes sense, then, that I'll fuck you and never call again, because you like me enough to fuck me and I'm indifferent enough not to care if I break your heart by not calling you.

Logic, man, use it.

• What is the point of taking advantage? Don't you see a slight contradiction in terms there maybe? If I didn't care about someone and that someone had something that would make my life easier, and it cost me nothing to get that something from them I'd definitely take it. It's a no-brainer.

• if a guy is obsessed wit a girl and she uses him, he´s called a whimp with no balls.

a girl does the same thing "she´s being taken advantage of". double standard?

• Because they're an asshole and they don't care about feelings?

• Because you let them from what I see. If he's getting what he wants without doing any of the work he's going to. Why is your self esteem so low that you allow it. I saw a lot of it while working as a nurse in a hospital. A professional woman takes care of a guy who sits at home and plays video games. Run fast it will hurt but you will heal

• Because they see an easy fuck.

What Girls Said 1

• For the same reason some men take advantage of other men. For the same reason some women take advantage of other men and women.