Men, would you date a woman without a job?

Simple question, yes or no

• Yes
    60% (12)70% (28)67% (40)Vote
  • No
    40% (8)30% (12)33% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's studying and doesn't have a job, maybe she's already has financial resources that pay her bank account so doesn't need a job, maybe she just got laid off so doesn't have a job?
    Smh so many shallow men.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men mostly want a woman for romance, sex and maybe a homemaker someone to de-stress with. A man is otherwise very independent and happy. Having a woman certainly does boost his self-esteem and happiness. But a man mostly wants nothing to do with a woman's money.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a full time student without a job and that's never stopped the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as he doesn't expect me to pay for everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused
    You mean women without jobs like boobs jobs or nose jobs or women without occupation or men without jobs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Sure I would.. unemployed women need loving too just like some unemployed guys.. it would not be hard to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. That would mean I'd have to pay for everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. Cause I'll treat her as my princess and royal blood don't need to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a simple yes or no question because it depends on the circumstances...
    If she has a good explanation why (eg. just recently laid off, trying hard to find one) then of course I would still date her. But if she doesn't have a job and doesn't have interest to try to get one, then no

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Why would that matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • because it says she may not be ambitious, you have to pay for everything. etc

• Show All
    • I do not fall in love with beggars and if I love someone who uses me then that's ok for me as long as I love her.

• Wow, you sound like a tool.

• Date, yes.

Marry, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't spend a ton of money on her, but I would date her. I make my own money and have no plans to marry so it isn't like her job is every going to matter to me anyway. I would just pick cheap or free dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't have a job so if I wouldn't I'd be a hypocrite

0|1
    0|0
  • No because I DON'T DATE.

Fuck this feminist arrangement

0|0
    1|1