So this women 10 years older is telling me Im sexy and that I look like a baby?

She's 34 years old, whereas Im 24. She even offered I be her boy toy, but she keeps saying I look like a baby (I look young), but keeps mentioning I look sexy. Is she genuinely interested in having sex with me? Why all the baby business?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably waiting for you to say "I look young, but I'm old enough to fuck!"

• She knows that

• Yeah, she knows it literally... But she's looking for some affirmation she won't be corrupting or leading you astray.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call her bluff
    go along with all she says,
    then being to flirt back with her
    if she's still in pursuit, then propose a date or at least hanging out someplace of mutual interest
    it's that easy
    why wonder? feel good about it, you'll not look baby faced forever

What Girls Said 3

• You asked this before.
    I think you should go for it.
    She's calling you a baby because you look extremely young (especially in comparison to her).
    You're not old enough to be her kid so this isn't creepy.

• Thakns I just didn't get many answers to this similar questions

• that's her fetish. she's interested.

• Probably her fetish. Roll with it dude

What Guys Said 7

• OMFG go for it dude! You will NOT be disappointed and you will learn something... a lot of somethings.

• she's looking for sex straight up. by the way I have a dated a girl 12 years older than me and it was amazing so don't be disheartened. Go for it!

• You seem to have experience with this. She's just old me she's been lonely after breaking with her boyfriend of 3 years... I consider myself a good guy, and i would usually run from this but I can't help but think how much of an experience this would be. I played it smoohtly and got us back on track after that emotional spurt, but what do you advise?

• Quite simple. Here is the deal when it comes to older women: They know exactly what they want. Take her to dinner and invite her to your place after for a drink or to talk. She WILL push it towards what she would like it to be. Especially if she speaks boldly like you said she does. It will pan out. ;)

• What's with the over analyzing? Figure out what you want and act on it.

• She have a fetish for young boys.

• She keeps calling me baby boy, and how I stink of milk.. I've never met a women like that before lool

• bang that pussy bro!

• Sounds like she wants sex but has a baby boy fetish

• I think she probably wants to have sex with you and is turned on by younger guys (which is why she keeps saying baby) if she looks good i would try to have sex with her.