Girls, what would you do if your boyfriend kissed another girl?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd break up with him. He broke my trust and cheated on me. If I cheated on a guy, I'd break up with him because it's not fair to be with someone when my heart isn't fully there and in the relationship. I will have already caused them enough pain from telling them I cheated and I don't want to cause them even more pain by staying with them but being withdrawn without them knowing why.

What Girls Said 20

• Girls, what would you do if your boyfriend kissed another girl?
    Possibly screw another male without him knowing. I find knowing I got one over on a guy without him ever finding out until I choose is pretty great ammo that can tip the power dynamics to me.

• id dump his ass.

• I would be dissapointed, because he did something that is disrespectful towards me, ofcourse it's his live and he can do what he wanted, but if he wants to Kiss other girls he can just tell me and we could call it quites. He can do whatever he wants, it's his live, but I ain't gonna stay in it

• Ex boyfriend now.

• He cheated, he's single. I control myself and my urges, I expect him to do the same.

• Dump his ass like what do you mean what would I do 😂😂😂

• Depending on the situation, most likely dump him.

• He would be single

• I would be single

• I would talk to him about it first to see why he did it but I would probably still break up with him for cheating because you know if you forgive a man for cheating he's just going to do it again because he knows your just going to forgive him again, I do believe in second chances but if they truly loved you then they wouldn't have kissed that other girl

• Shoot him with a sniper gun on top of a building somewhere 😈

Lol I joke I joke!!!

But ill seriously dump him what a dog!

• I'd cry and be super upset

• First if it was his mother and or his sister then heck no... or any other family thing. But if it was another girl and he liked her then I thing I would talk to him about it then break up with him. But I would make shur to talk with him because it could be a misunderstanding.

• Tell him to back the fuck off. Honestly though it's not a huge deal to me if he was drunk.

• Bitchslap!
    Dump!

• Thank goodness it isn't a man.

• I would confront him, yell at him, then ignore him and watch him try to win back. Then I would tear him apart a bit more, and then break up :3

• depends on the situation if it was without my knowledge dump him
    if i knew he was gonna do it than i can't get mad.

i wanna let my boyfriend live his life, with limits of course. if he wants to expirement with other chicks i trust him. i need to approve the girl and i need to know when they are gonna be together.

• Slap the shit out her first , then beat the dog shit out of him.