Question to the guys out there: Do you prefer boobs or butt?

Just what the question says above ^^^ :) Also please say why you prefer one over the other. Thanks in advance!! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• LEGS!!! That's my choice

• If I was a guy I'd definitely agree, lol :)

• Beautifulest? The most beautiful part. That's ok. You need to work on your grammar.

• @Titanic1912 ugh I give up. I don't know why I'm having a war with you and you getting ass hurt when I put stuff on here

What Guys Said 19

• I'm a boobs guy. A nice butt is nice, and certainly desired, but I love breasts. They're beautiful, fun to play with, you can suck on them, and they aren't connected to a butthole!

• All valid points, LOL :) Thanks for answering my question & making me laugh ahahaa :)

• I wonder why butt has slowly become more popular than boobs these days, although "in the day" USA = boobs, Europe = butt/legs.

Whether the sex is doggie or cowgirl, boobs do it for me!
    From their first appearance, "it's" aroused and grows the more I grope them.

The butt can lend pleasure to doggie but more akin to a truck backing up into a dock bumper or maybe water bed action. It's just not as erotic a feeling.

• The boobs are the best because they are the cleanest, the softest, and you can play and fondle with them, especially when taking a bath/shower.

• Very specific answer lol :) Thanks for answering my question by the way :)

• Because you never read the Bible?

• No don't say that please & thank you :) I am a Christian and really value and appreciate my religion (probably should put in more time though!) :)

• I prefer a nice firm little booty! Breasts come in a close second lol

• Boobies, i always call them pillows, due to the fact that there the best pillows on Earth.
    Thanks mom nature

• Mom nature, LOL :) For some reason that struck a funny bone for me ahaha :)

• Boobs, but they have to be proportional to the body, if the girl is skinny or short than smaller boobs are more attractive. Butts are boring, also for purely physical attraction, legs, eyes and mouth are way more attractive

• Thanks for stating your opinion :)

• Butts are hotter.
    The hottest parts of a woman's body are all below her waist: the hips, thighs and butt :D

• Thanks! :) I was always curious about which one guys prefer :)

• Butts are the most significant place on every female creature :D

• I end up looking at the booty more than anything and how she walks... I do notice everything-like her hair and other little details.

• Girls like being noticed :) It's especially nice when a guy notices changes like a haircut or a new outfit or something :)

• Ass i luv to grab from the nice cheeks

• Oh my goodness lol :) I've never heard anyone say it like that before ahah :)

• You're too much ahaha :) Just the way you phrased it hit a funny bone for me lol

• Jaja aight mama, take care

• why girl keep asking this? can u go check how many times already this was ask?

• Lol :) I know it was asked a lot but I wanted to see if there were any new variations of answers :)

• No but you made me feel totally unoriginal for asking lol :P :)

• ahhhhhhh my bad my bad xD

• Always prefer butt, I kinda have an anal fetish though so my opinion is very bias.

• Don't worry about, lol :) It seems like everyone has a fetish these days ahaha :)

• You'll meet someone who appreciates those quirks and fetishes hahaha :)

• I hope so, its tough to meet people like that in utah

• Booty. I got tired of boobs for some reason.

• Lol :) Variety is the spice of life I guess ahaha :)

• I like both equally there i use them the same for a pillow to watch movies and for sex. lol.😉

• Thanks for answering ahaha :)

• Booty for me if she has a big booty with a small waist.

• Butt. All day every day.

• Thanks for answering my question! :)

• Boobs but not bigger ones I prefer smaller boobs and a smaller butt but I just don't care much for a butt

• Boobs are rare, you can get a butt at the gym.

• nothing of that concerns me

• Aww, good for you :) More guys should adopt that mentality :)

What Girls Said 0