I think I am depressed?

but im too ashamed to go to the doctors. I am very apathetic towards life, a lot of things dont bother me. I dont understand why people want relationships and I dont get why its important to be social. When I was 11 i was diagnosed with scoliosis and that brought me a lot of pain, I went through a tough treatment and I had to shut my emotions off to survive everyday harsh psychical treatment (I had a brace for 5 years) there wasn't one peaceful night and after that I was pretty much a zombie... I want to feel concern again. I hate to admit it but its been 11 years, am I depressed or is it all in my head?

What Guys Said 2

• Q: How many therapists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One. But the lightbulb has to want to change.

Until you want to change, nothing is going to change. If you're too ashamed to go to see someone, nothing with change. Nothing will change until YOU make it change.

• mostly in your head. you have to move on with your life though. you can be in a stasis

• but I dont feel anything

• I tried all of that

• in a deliberate and systematic way? i doubt it. even if you did dont stop, keep going. and also meditative prayer.. "Jesus Christ have mercy on me" did MIRACLES for me.

What Girls Said 0