F you were given an entire day off with your date, how would you spend your time?

*IF*

Most Helpful Girl

• just anything to do with the beach. we'd go swimming, go to markets nearby, dine out, walk along the shore, watch the sunset, head back to a little apartment we booked for the night, make some dinner, watch tv and cuddle, some sexy time and sleep :P

What Girls Said 5

• Hm honestly I don't know, grab something to eat, spend the day cuddling (since its cold here), I don't think I would do anything particularly special as we couldn't really go away in one day.

• Amusement park, the Zoo or stay in and cuddle and watch movies and get to know each other better.

• Clarify: is he giving me a hall pass or are we spending the whole day together?

• Do some hiking, or an out door activity we both enjoy doing. Maybe try a new place to eat.

• Stop by the toy store for grown-ups and perhaps grab a bottle of wine and some pistachios or strawberries, and then get a nice hotel room and spend the day having some fun. Try something new, maybe?

What Guys Said 2