Most People Date Irresponsibly, Agree Or Disagree?

Do You believe that the majority of people date irresponsibly?

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree
    88% (38)79% (49)83% (87)Vote
  • Disagree
    12% (5)21% (13)17% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Agreed.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. This is the reason why divorce rates are significantly higher than they used to be.

0|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO! :)

• You deserve it, your smart enough to understand that there is a tie in between how frequently relationships end and they do end frequently to how they begin.

Also, I like your name.

:)

• Aww, thanks! It's my favorite saying, haha. :)

I believe people rush into relationships. I know I have before. It did not end well. Some people stay for security and not for love. I know guys hate to be "friend-zoned", but I have yet to really like a guy unless we have been friends first. I don't want to rush into anything. I also believe that friends with benefits is not a very good idea. I've done it more than once and it always ended up terribly. This is mainly because I'm just not good with guys, haha.

I prefer to be single than be with someone that cannot commit to me or vice versa. People also need to learn that when you see a red flag, you need to walk away. People give too many second chances. I did and I only ended up more hurt. I began to listen to the people I love when they told me that someone wasn't good for me. Now that I have, I am doing much better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people do date irresponsibly. Lots of brash decisions, lack of respect for the other person's time, etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• How can someone disagree with this?

Of course most people is not responsible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Could you elaborate on that please?

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you consider that most people date in an irresponsible manner by choosing partners for themselves without the established basis of and to create a healthy relationship?

• Show All
    • I've got more experience in my thumb than you have in your brain.

• Sure, kid. Whatever you say.

• Its just for mainly sexual attraction

0|0
    0|1
  • I am not sure I hope they do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree, because i only know about myself and my friends and id say most date responsibly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I agree, most men do and so do most women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most in america at least

0|1
    0|0
  • And what the hell is "irresponsible dating"

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you consider that most people date in an irresponsible manner by choosing partners for themselves without the established basis of and to create a healthy relationship?

• passion and responsibility don't mix

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what you mean, but I though dating was supposed to be fun?

0|0
    0|0