Is it bad to date while in a relationship?

Is it bad to date other guys while you are in a relationship?

I found him on a dating website and he won't tell me why he made it but he is deleting it. But now I want to date other people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, it is not right!!. That indicates that things are not going well in your relationship and that you to intend to keep your options open, or it's like the relationship has already started to fall apart, otherwise why would a woman who is in a relationship want to date other guys, I see no logical reason for that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, unless the couple has agreed to an open relationship, that's cheating, so yes it's wrong. If you both want to date other people then you might as well just break up. Unless, like I said, you're willing to make it an open relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like this relationship is history!

• Well leave the relationship and date other people unless you're in some kind of open relationship deal. I doubt it is since he is deleting his account.

• This is why domestic violence occurs.

What Girls Said 3

• seriously? of course it is. id actually consider that cheating.

• reconsider you current relationship then, if you find others to be much more intriguing

• That is cheating.. So if you want to date other people, either let him know that you want a break, or break up with him