Is it possible that a guy still flirts with other girls, but only really likes one other girl?

Is it possible that a guy texts, flirts and likes other girls pictures. But actually really really likes another girl? And why would he do that? Flirting and textinf with other girls still?

Anybody thinks?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it is entirely possible he is only interested in one girl. The flirting with other girls could be a way for him to act like he's not head over heels for the one girl.

But it could also be a way for him to see if any women are interested in him. Proceed with caution.

• Im afraid i will eventually lose him.. But i know he likes me what should i do? (Dont want to ask him on a date)

• If you like him as well then talk/hang out with him more, and see where it goes. If you're not interested in him the same way as he is with you -- and if you don't even want to go down that road (but it sounds like you kind of want to see where things go) -- then let him off the hook, tell him you're not interested, and move on.

You don't have to ask someone out on a date to get to know them more or spend more time with them.

On the other hand, if you do nothing then he will eventually move on too.

I hope this makes sense. Basically, figure out what you want personally from your friendship/relationship with this guy and take action from there.

What Girls Said 1

• age from all of my guy friends with the flirting personality that you're talking about that, I know they might favor another girl, but tbh they just want to get laid by any one of the girls.