Does he really care about me?

there is a guy and he told me he liked me a month ago. i told him i liked him back but he never asked me out. he isn't the player type of boy tho. i dont know why that is. weve been talking a lot and talking about what we wanted to do with the fact that we like eachother. he said he wasn't ready for a relationship yet so i told him i would wait. a few days ago we kissed and since we barely talk. it was my first kiss and he knew it. also, one of my friends had a crush on him before me so i didn't want to get involved but i did and he finds her super unattractive but when she heard we made out she totally flipped and she became all bossy and bitch. and she told the guy that he needs to ask me out and we need to have a relationship and he should be more of a gentleman. oh and the guy is totally awkward but the cute kinda awkward. What am i supposed to do? i want a relationship but i know he wants to keep this to a hook up level.

Most Helpful Guy

• You ask him out? Is that not an option?

• but he told my friend he doesn't wanna date yet cuz he doesn't want a relationship yet

• Well that's what usually girls do, but I don't think it will help you in this case.

• yah i realized. thats my i posted this question... :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him out

• i really wish but he told my friend he wouldn't wanna have a relationship maybe later cuz he likes my personality. also. do u have any clue why he ignores me sometimes. he sees my message and he doesn't reply and i usually ask questions like how r u or what r u doing.

What Guys Said 3

• Hello. My opinion is if it was your first kiss, and you want a relationship. Possibly give it a good few days. Then be straight forward with him saying your feelings again and stating that you want that relationship. Show him that you do. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• thanks a lot. i also have no idea what we r right now. so that might actually work

• ahahahahahahah okay!

• I'm not sure tbh

• omg thats bad... he is rlly sweet but sometimes he completely ignores me. but then we talk a few days later and he tells me he missed me

• You are going to have to wait for him till he's ready or tell him that you want the relationship now and that it's crunch time. Not a very nice situation

What Girls Said 0