Should you kiss on the first date?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• no because it make u seem like u moving fast so no

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• If the chemistry is right and it's been a great date then I don't see why not! But only if the chemistry is right and the moment presents itself.

• I think yes if both are feeling it mutually and want to see each other again.

• I don't think kissing is a big deal on a first date, it's the sex. DONT EVER HAVE SEX ON A FIRST DATE.

• But... But.. I bought her dinner.

• @TheHooptyMiata No woman likes a fuck boy ;)

• Oh, they do... ;)

• If you feel chemistry.. Sure why not!

• Depends on how it feels. How is the chemistry, do you have things in common, do you feel comfortable... If something feels not right, it is a no for me.

• I kiss a guy on the cheek if I know it was a one date deal. I will make out with him if I know it will be more than one date.

• I did!
    :p

I said maybe. If the vibe is there go for it. Kisses never hurt anyone.

• It depends on the guy. Some guys I feel its better to slow down with like guys that you've known for awhile.

What Guys Said 4

• seeing as one of my main courting moves is to compliment, and then sneak a kiss in, id say it is not only ok, it is absolutely imperative. I dont want to waste my time with someone who is wishy washy about thinking if i am attractive or not. the first kiss can tell you much more about how the relationship is going to be than anything else we contrive in our minds with apprehension, then puke out like pretentious vomit of lies and deceit. The only thing real between two people, at least in the beginning, is physical attraction, and whether or not you like each others scent (pheromones)

• why not? is this a sin?

• If both of you want to, why not?

• Oh hell yes