How many of you couples, have been in a relationship for 2+ years?

Do you think they are the one? When are you planning to purpose?

Iv been with mine for 5 years, anyone think he will propose? How long should I wait. It would suck if we hit the 10 yr mark and nothing.. Its like by 5 years you should have an idea...

Most Helpful Guy

• @GraySailorsBride and I have been together for over a decade. We've been happily married for 9 years.

She's my second wife.
    I'm her second husband.
    We are an eHarmony couple.

Yes, she's the one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been with my current SO for over 7 years. Dont really ever want to get married so...

• Iv been with mine for 5 years.. we talk about marriage. Just waiting for him to ask, hopefully it doesn't take so long. I'm getting impatient.

What Guys Said 1

• I was married for just short of 5 year, together for nearly 6. A drunk driver ended all of that.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't say yes presently but I was and I did infact thought they were the one, it's strange though how some people can become a total different person throughout the relationship in the blink of an eye.

• I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and counting. And I do believe in going to marry him.

• I've been with my husband for over 4 years now. He proposed after 2 years and we've been married for one. He's the one for me, for sure. 😊

• I knew my husband was "the one" after 7 days of dating (we'd been friends for a few months before) but he didn't know until later. (And i did not yell him tjay early, i kbrw it wpuldnt feel roght to him.) Sometimes when you know, you know