Girls, What is the difference when you are really flirty with a guy (you have a crush ) VS you are really nice (he is a good friend) ?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... I really don't know. I am a natural flirt so I guess I kind of flirt with everyone. I don't do it on purpose, but I am never able to tell the difference when I'm flirting vs. being nice. I just think I'm being friendly and playful and bubbly which is my natural personality, but apparently I'm a big flirt. Eh. :/

• thanks :) with your crush are you naturally flirty at first?

• Nah. I kind of just talk to everyone. Unfortunately, since my best friend is a guy and a soon to be ex-best friend is also a guy, they kind of scare away potential suitors. The amount of times people have told me that I should date one of them or that we'd be a cute couple is unbelievable. I was just in a situation where a crush of mine thought I liked my best friend. I only found out because my best friend was trying to hook us up. Usually when I'm crushing on someone I am friends with them first so it's a lot easier for me to talk to them. If I feel like I want to take our friendship to the next level, then I may give them a little more attention, sit a little closer to them, relish in their physical contact with me. I'll really put on the charm.

• cool and thanks :)

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes not even I can tell the difference between when Im flirting or just being nice. I guess thats why I unintentionally mislead people

• thanks :)) So when you actually like a guy do you talk differently?

• Not really. Its easier to talk to guys im not interested in for some reason.

• Thank-you :)

• if i am flirty, i will always giggles in front of him (I can't control it), always try to make a conversation to him (even a dumb one like... have u eat a candy? gosh u r amazing!)

if a friend, i will more to sarcastic jokes and says whatever i want in my mind (no filter at all)

• thanks :)) When you are flirty, do you ever talk about serious topics?

• If I'm crushing on a guy I'll give subtle hints. If we're texting I'll use emojis of we're together I'll push up against him in a "jokingly" manner. Is he's just a good friend I'll use "aww" a lot and pull away if he thought I was flirting with him

• thanks :)) what are the subtle hints when you crush on a guy?