White men and black women?

What's your opinion of Interracial love? Is it more common? would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I don't care about race and I would date women of all skin colours. My opinion of those who do; many do have 'preferences' which is their problem and many do have an a fetish of certain races based on objectivity. Either way, seeing white men and black women are still rare for me to see but not unheard of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I mostly date white guys. It's not because I'm more attracted to them, but because they are more attracted to me... or at least... they are more likely to pursue me. I have been dating interracially since middle school.

• Yep same here.

• Yeah some of my older family on my dad's side are a little irked by who I date. I have gotten looks also from people looking down on me for dating a white guy. My sister has also gotten judged for even just hanging out with a friend of hers that was white. A couple of black guys thought the two were dating and made a comment to the guy. A very rude comment too. It's so annoying that I'm "not allowed" to date outside my race. I will date whoever the h*ll I please. @KawaiiPie67

• I feel like people promote their own racism way more than who they accuse other people of being racist against them. Even if it did seem to B real, why not try to bring everyone together anyway instead if trying to make things into issues?

What Guys Said 25

• I luv black women , I knew one but never had sex with any. But boy they make you fantasize everyday.

• You want a white man.. huh lol. Yeah I mean I'm attracted to plenty of black women.

• It seems like this question comes up at least once a day, I think this type of relationship is starting to become more common in America. In my opinion do whatever you like. For me I'm not sure if I would because I love women from Eastern Europe

• All I know is that it's less common for a black girl to be with a white guy, than it is for a black guy to be with a white girl. I think there was an explanation to that somewhere, but I can't remember.

I wouldn't mind ending up with a black woman if I was very attracted to her. I don't disqualify to date black women at all. But at the same time I'm mostly attracted to white women or tanned (mainly Hispanic, Mediterranean or Eastern Europeans) in general. And I tend to notice a higher compatibility with them vs. black women (from any country) whenever I interact with them.

• I think that interracial love is great, and it shows that they are really meant for each other if they are truly in love. It's like a handsome good looking prince being with a beautiful princess in a romantic movie. As for me I've always fantasized about being with a sexy white woman because I feel really connected to them for a reason. in a strange way, it appeared that a few of them had a crush on me without me even knowing about it. Overall, Interracial love is great for everyone.

• It happens, Just not promoted lol Doesn't fit in with the hate white men agenda that's going on.

• Where most people see race I only see ethnicity, so two humans getting together means absolutely shit to me since I don't view different ethnic groups as subspecies of humanity.

I personally fancy black chicks, and have pissed off a LOT of white women for both admitting and proving that fact.

• I'm all about interracial love. Cast as wide a net as u can in order to find your match!

Me being a black guy, sticking to only 14% of the women in my country by only dating black women is foolish. #OpenTheFloodgates

• I see nothing wrong with it, and I'm not sure if I would for some reason I just don't seem to be attracted to blacks for some reason which is odd because they have a lot of beautiful women.

• It shouldn't even be something that is acknowledged. It's just people dating people. I see nothing interracial here. Interracial is just a made up word for a made up situation

• all for it

• well Indian likes Black women

• i don't really care who people want to be with

• I don't think skin colour should matter in any way

• It's not for me.

• Have and I still wood

• pussy is pussy. i don't get he issue./

• Seriously grosses me out, wouldn't even consider it no.

• Yes it common long time ago. Just go for it.

• I don't think that would work for me culturally.

• What about halle berry?

• Like emo girls?

• @KawaiiPie67 nerdy, alternative, non-conformist, sporty, brainiacs, musicians, drama geeks, imperfect etc. emo wasn't a thing when I was that age.

• I am white and I like black women.

• doesn't happen much, both because of biology and social stigma.

white men are the boogeyman of racism and oppression. that kind of attitude in the media helps whites just want to stay away from blacks to avoid the hassle and harassment.

• Here we go again... why do all you black ladies like white men so much?

• I'm attracted to all races, and I'm indifferent with interracial love.

Is it more common? More common than what? Non-interracial? No.

Would you do it? Well I'm black so it wouldn't be interracial for me to get with a black woman. Would I do interracial with someone of another race? Yes of course.

• I've never seen it. I don't think it's as socially acceptable of the races/genders were reversed. Not sure why though.

What Girls Said 12

• I adore it. The guy doesn't have to be white but if he is whatever, I just love interracial dating in general. Never gave it a try, but its bound to happen

• It is more common, I saw somewhere that the past two years has been the highest number of biracial children (making up 10% of the population now). I have no problem with it and think it's a very natural and normal thing. I see it only becoming more common. I'd do it if he was the right guy.

• The only possible problems I could see them having would be cultural.

I don't know, what kind of answers were you expecting here?

• i think it's beautiful. sure id do it.

• Human ugly white man

• I think interracial love is beautiful! It is becoming more and more common. I would do it!

• I don't care, as long as it's two consenting human beings.

• Personally, that's what I prefer. I don't see anything wrong with it. People should be able to date whoever they want. 🌀

• Not interested in white guys tbh.

• It's a lust I think

• Like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West..

mmm.. Why not..
    Love is strange.

• It depends on their personality, but I would do it. I think it's fucking awesome!