Does humility, being well-cultured and a very high intellect make a physically attractive girl even more attractive?

Does humility, being well-cultured and a very high intellect make a physically attractive girl even more attractive, or does it not matter?
Is being extroverted and very social more appealing in your opinion?

By well-cultured I mean can speak a few languages, very knowledgable about different country's history, appreciates food and wine in a connoisseur manner etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, intelligent people who are respectful of others are always more appealing. I've known some very physically attractive girls who had terrible personalities or were dumb as a rock (usually both go together) and I just had no interest in them.

Of course on the other hand there have been girls so attractive, smart and nice that I was afraid to approach them because I had them on such a pedestal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if those qualities were in a guy, I would be very attracted to them. I am more of a person who likes social and extroverted people. This is mainly because I am an extrovert. When it comes to introvert vs. extrovert, I think it depends on whether the guy is one himself. I think a guy would definitely like a girl who is more of a lady, though, which I would think this describes.

What Guys Said 2

• knowing languages really does not change anything tbh. The thing is most guys find many girls attractive, but they don't ask them out. Intelligence could make people more compatible and in turn make it more likely that a guy will ask a girl out. But only if he found her attractive in the first place.

• Depends really, obviously any good trait is a bonus but being well-cultured tends not to matter unless the interested party is also well-cultured. Don't get me wrong, It probably won't detract from your appeal but it may matter less. For example, if you were highly knowledgeable about death metal you probably wouldn't be seen as well-cultured, but i'd see you as attractive because you can hold a conversation on a topic I'm interested in.

What Girls Said 0