Are Cancer men and Taurus women a good match?

Please don't tell start about astrology being shit, I just want to know if they are generally good together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing. They are compatible but you need to know more than that. What are the birthdays of both people including year? I'll do a compatibility chart for you.

Astrology is A LOT deeper than what the mainstream stuff shares and I wish more people knew that. You only know your sun sign. Which means the date of birth without the year, is the sign the sun represents. You need to know the other planets. Example

My chart
    Sun Cancer (which comes from just knowing my birthday without the year)
    Moon Taurus
    Venus Cancer
    Mars Taurus
    Mercury Cancer

I'll go back and forth with you what it all means if you're trying to see if you're compatible with someone.

• Please and thank you, i'd really like to know how compatible I am to him. XD;;
      My sun is Taurus birthday- May 6 1993
      Moon- Scorpio
      Venus- Aries
      Mars- Leo
      Mercury- Taurus

His:
      Sun- Cancer BOD- June 30 1993
      Moon- Scorpio
      Mercury- Cancer
      Venus- Taurus
      Mars- Virgo

• Can u do my chart too if its not too much to ask? Im also a Taurus April 21, 71 and the guy I like or use to like is June 24, 73. I know I was born at 5am but I dont know at what time he was born.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• usually the primer on this would be looking to the triad for a mate, e. g. fire signs, water signs, etc. mate together with less friction
    that said, wouldn't it be better to seek a primer that recognizes cusps? how about one that divides signs into 52 instead of only 12?
    even as a novelty party book, the results have been very eerie how truthful this guide has been, so use it to answer your question (s)
    The Secret Language of Relationships from Amazon Books or
    www.thesecretlanguageofrelationships.com/lookup/

• I am a Cancerian

• I don't think so.

• Yeah. They're Yin and Yang.

Astrology's bullshit, by the way.

• "Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative positions of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid scientific documented evidence so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true. Where was I?"

• I don't believe in astrology, I define my own path to find my match.

• *shakes head*

• Astrology is shit, so your question doesn't make any sense.

• I've always think cancer and piesces are good match

• Lol I hope this guy realizes you're crazy before you start going out. Astrology is shit by the way

• bullshit. 2016 and the same superstitions remain. hope to humanity=lost

• ... astrology is shit.

What Girls Said 6

• Some people are bad matches, some are good. I would call a local psychic, she can probably look into your future to help solve any love questions.

• Im Taurus myself and I just know that people born on the same month as me are having the same crappy day and have the exact same future #astrologyisretarded

• just google it.

• Cancers are too emotional or too controlling. You need a Scorpio if you are passionate or a saggi.

• Yea! Taurus women and Cancer men go great together

• Water drowns Earth; Earth smothers Water.
    Taurus, a masculine Earth sign.
    Cancer, a very feminine water sign.
    Love is best found through balance, not by matching. Your cardinal opposite is always the best choice. For you, an Air sign would be best. Another of the same element, Earth, but not the same star sign. would also be an okay choice; Capricorn, or a Virgo, but not another Taurus. Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra are the Air signs.
    But your birth sign isn't always your "true sign". I was born under a Capricorn/Sagittarius cusp, but my true sign is Gemini. I identify with the element of Air more than Earth or FIre, and as Capricorns go, I hold none of their typical core values. They tend to be stiff white-collar workers who are great with money, and plan 50 years in advance so that they can enjoy their Prada and Organic food lifestyle.

I live so completely in the moment that I don't have time to eat food that can't be microwaved, and I can't be bothered to save money for a future that I'm not guaranteed will actually happen. On that note, I know my shoes will wear out in 3 months, so why not buy a cheap pair from Walmart?

Yes, I believe in it, even though I defy the rules of Astrology.