How do I accept that no girls like me?

They always see me as a friend and never consider me for a date. It's honestly depressing. I know that not ALL girls will think i'm attractive, but not even ONE girl likes me smh

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself. Honestly. You'd rather attract someone who likes you for who you are, than to put up a false depiction of yourself. By being yourself you will exhibit confidence, which girls do like. Don't focus on the whole "I'm single and no girl likes me" thought. A girl should complement you, not complete you. You need to be happy chilling by yourself because if you are not, how do you expect anybody else to?

I used to have the same thoughts about girls not liking me. Eventually i said screw it, and just started being myself. The confidence worked and girls started getting attracted. If they see you as a friend, thats their loss.

All is not lost bro :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think, hang in there. There will be someone who likes you a whole lot, and you need to be open to it when it happens. But don't make it your main focus. If there's no particular person who you're into right now, then try and chill until there is. If there is and you've asked them out but with no luck, then that sucks, and you need to work on accepting that; but don't let it make you think you'll never find someone. You will *hugs*

What Guys Said 5

• You have nothing to lose by becoming a bombastic a-hole around women. That approach might actually net you a few hook-ups.

• Thinkin that way they won't. Do you not understand women like confidence and charisma. Charisma you get by being confident in your own body. If you don't like what see in the mirror, stop looking in it. It's got nothing to do with how you look and all to do with how you act and who you are. That's why you see girls woth older men and ugly fuckers. What's inside is what's attractive. Clean the inside of the cup and the outside will take care of itself.

• Wow, looking like that and underconfident, wrong combination bro.

• well I chat with girls here (US girls) and find out that they have same thoughts :) I mean they are looking for good person

• You accept it. People like people who accept themselves. I'm not trying to be tricky here.