What does this mean???

I liked this guy and I wanted to hang out with him, so I sent him an email saying If it was okay if I stopped by for a little bit just to chat, and if he didn't want to he could just email me back saying leave me alone I don't want to hang out with you. I also said if that he didn't get back to me I would see him later. So he emails me back saying this. "Please leave me alone. I don't want to hang out with you? What's with the question marks.

I've been with him already on three different occasions and the most recent time he said that we would get together sometime, I'm not patient so I thought I would ask him first but apparently he's a jerk then why if I see him he is always watching me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I thank it was just a typo, He wants you to leave him alone.

What Guys Said 3

• I know this probably isn't the answer you want to hear, but it could just be a typo. Some people don't pay too much attention to their grammar or punctuation in their emails. He may honestly not want to hang out with you, although he seems rather curt/direct in his answer.

To be sure you might just shoot him back a response stating something along the lines of "Sorry to bother you. I do hope we can still talk from time to time" to see what his response is. I would quote his original reply in such an email.

• He's a Computer Technician so a typo is uncommon but I guess it does happen

• The quotation marks may be some girl wrote that and not him. He may be seeing someone or is in a relationship. His girl probably saw that email and she replied the email back to you so you can leave him alone. So don't feel down. It wasn't him it was his girl. Don't give him any attention now. Act like you don't like him. Wait for him to talk to you and you not to him. If he asks you a question you answer don't ask him questions. A guy also will not reject a girl like leave me along I don't want to hang out with you. That is too straight up and mean.

• I would say that it means that he wants you to please leave him alone, and that he doesn't want to hang out. It could, *could* be a pretty lame attempt at playing the game, but I'd just ignore him. How well do you think bad typists can finger, anyway ;]

• The thing is he says one thing but is body language says another. If I see him at a party he is always glancing over at me, if your not interested then your not want to give that person the time of day, I think just young and immature>

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you even over analyzing this? It's a typo. Notice how on our keyboards the "." is next to the "?". Get over it and move on, he doesn't want to hang out with you, leave him alone.