Girl was playing games so I ignored her, now she's trying to get my attention again?

Girl was playing games, so I just ignored her, and for the last month we haven't talked but she's been trying to get my attention it seems. How should I respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you want to do with this girl. If you want to give her another shot, tell her straight up that you will only start talking with her again if she stops playing games. Then explain to her that the second you feel played again (if it happens), you'll drop her and move on. It's harsh, but if she's serious about you, she will stop. If she doesn't stop, her intentions are clear.
    If you don't want anything to do with this girl, simply tell her to leave you alone, or just ignore her.

• Well she hasn't spoken to me again yet, she's just doing lots of silly stuff to try to impress me/get my attention but hasn't actually spoken to me after I stopped talking to her when she was playing games.

• As long as she quits playing games, ya I would give it another shot.

I mean based on what I told BellePepper, I figure it's kind of working in a sense, since she's now trying to impress me and get my attention, etc?

• I read your comments and it seems like a sensible idea. Don't do anything about it until/unless she approaches you and actually tries talking to you. Then you can lay down your rules and see how it goes. Most likely you'll quickly realize if she wants to follow them or not. Just don't wait around for her to strike up a conversation. Players tend to want to manipulate everyone else into putting all the effort into everything, so that all THEY have to do is drop hints. But if she actually tries talking to you, it might be a sign of her being open to not playing any mindgames.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do to her what she did to you to give her a taste of her own medicine. Girls like that generally fail in relationships and will continue playing those bs games just for the fun of it. Whether she did it on purpose or not, the results on her end will remain the same.

So you're best bet is to not respond. Ignore her and make it known you have received notification of her trying to contact you, but chose to ignore her. That will bother her more than anything.

• Well I have been ignoring her, but now she's trying to indirectly get my attention and I've just been ignoring that as well. Thing is now she's trying even harder the last few weeks?

• Keep ignoring her. She's not worth your time. No woman who is serious about getting to know someone or wants to be someone will play those petty games. She's trying harder because you aren't satisfying her weird desires.

• i second that, she is either too much insecure or she just wants someone to feed her ego

What Girls Said 2

• If just keep ignoring her. She didn't want to prioritize you so obviously she didn't really want to be in your life that bad.

• Okay, that's what I am doing, just wondering if it's really the best way. Although that said, since I've ignored her she's now trying even harder and harder than before so in a way I guess it's working in cutting the non-sense?

• Ya, exactly my thoughts which is why I am not giving in, unless she comes to me first at which point I lay down the rules as to how any interactions between us will go and that this kind of thing stops - unconditionally.

Would that be right?

• Ehhh even then I'd be apprehensive but I hold grudges too.

• What kind of games was this girl playing anyway? Seriously, if you like her just talk straight to her!.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends, if you wanna play or not. Hit her up if you wanna or keep going your own way

• Respond but not in a way that says you're desperate for her because then she knows she's got you. Just act indifferent towards her

• You have two options, ignore her for equally as long as she ignored you, or move on.

• Do you like her?

• Ignore her. Why give her attention again when she clearly ignored you before? Just move on.

• Was the game Call of Duty or Hello Kitty Island Adventures?

Jokes aside, it really depends on what kind of games she was playing with you. Some girls seem to think the act of playing games is like playing 'hard to get', to entice them to try harder to get them.

By trying to get your attention, perhaps she has discovered you were not the playing games type and might be more serious? That is an assumption of course.