What can I do if she already has a boyfriend?

Hello, there's a girl that I'm highly attracted to. We sit next to each other in science class and all, so we talked like for a whole semester lol.

Nevertheless, I've asked her out and told me that she already has a boyfriend. I'm really attracted to this girl like really I can't think about someone else. She is totally in my mind, but I do not want to ruin her relationship for a selfish reason.

Hoping that you can provide me guidance in this situation,

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing that you can do. If she's in a relationship with someone else, then it's incredibly inappropriate to attempt to do anything with her. Not only does it disrespect her as she's already told you no, but it also disrespects her partner. Your only choices are to remain friends with her and ignore your feelings, or distance yourself from her and leave her alone.

• I really want to move on, but trust me on this one that she revealed me that she already has a boyfriend for more than one month and still I really can't stop thinking of her. I've took some distance, but still I have feelings for her that do not disappear.
      I do not know what to do anymore, it is hurting me so deeply.

• Dude, there's literally nothing you can do about that. That's the way feelings work. You either step up and be her friend without forcing your feelings upon her or you leave her alone and go work on yourself and eventually your feelings will stop.

• I'll try to be only her friend, and nothing more than that. Nevertheless, I can tell that it will be a difficult task since I am unable to stop thinking of her for the time being.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it you have 2 options.

Option A, become her friend and wait for her boyfriend to fuck up. A shoulder to cry becomes a dick to ride (in some cases)

Option B, the one I would take, move on, find someone else to crush on. Life is too short to wait for someone that might never be available.

• I will definitely go for option B if I knew how I can do so. I'm not that popular with girls so I do not have much opportunities like everyone unfortunately. I want to move on, but my feelings toward her are killing me that I do not even find any other girl attractive compared to her.

• No problem man, I am always willing to try to help.

• thank you!

What Girls Said 3

• You can wait for her, and maybe she will break up with boyfriend.

• I'm gonna try to move on, and if things do not work out then maybe I'll wait.

• Yup, that sounds best way.

• You can't do anything else than just forget her. She isn't interested

• I'm trying to do that, surely it won't be an easy task.

• Life isn't easy

• Either wait or move on.

• I guess in the state that I am currently, I am more likely to wait than move on.

• Keep your mind open though in case another girl happens to come into your life. You don't want to miss out if your waiting turns to be a fruitless venture.

What Guys Said 2

• Uh, forget it and move on?

• I would really like to move on, but it has been like more than one month that she told me that she has a boyfriend and still I can''t stop of thinking of her.

• You got too much time on your hands brah.

• Thank you for your help.

• Stay out of it. You have the hots for her, well yeah they guy sleeping with her does to. Don't be a dick man.

• Seriously, if I could stop thinking of her it will make my life much easier. It has been more than one month that she told me that she has a boyfriend, and I really can't stop thinking of her. I'm that much into her unfortunately.