I think I blew my only chance with this guy, how do I stop thinking about him?

I went out on my first date with this guy several months ago and I had a good time. We went to the movies then dinner. My friends are friend with him and they told me he really liked me. We didn't have to much in common but I did like him. The next day he ask me out again. I dont know what was wrong with, I think I got freaked out. Sometimes I do that if I know someone likes me a lot, I get scared, I dont know why. After I said I couldn't because of work he didn't ask me again. Then on new years eve he text me and asked me where this party was at that his friends girlfriend was throwing. I knew where it was because I use to be friends with her sister. Then I started over thinking why did he ask me and not his friend, or like the person throwing the party. Now I can't get him out of my head and it makes me sad like all the time. Did I blow my only chance at a relationship or am I just miss led on the whole thing. How do I stop thinking about him.

What Guys Said 2

• You didn't blow anything. Call him and make a date.

• It sounds like everything is still fine to me :)

What Girls Said 1

• You just watch romantic movies and cry it out.