How would you like to be asked out?

Hey guys and girls! How would you like a friend to ask you out? And would you be offended if a friend asked you out? I'm nervous she'll think i don't value the friendship.
Also, would you mind answering the following poll?
Thanks people!

• i would like it if a friend asked me out
  • a friend asking me out would suggest that they don't value the friendship
  • I'll explain this to you in the OPINIONS!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to ask her out in a way that shows that you are ok being rejected because that means that you value the relationship you have with her either way. Just tell her how much you like her and compliment her etc but then leave the ball in her court like say you're completely ok with either decision she makes because you just like her company :) it's tough if she says no but at least that way you don't wreck what you have and you can laugh about it later, good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think dating is the ultimate level of friendship. So fuck everyone who thinks otherwise.

What Girls Said 1

• I would like that, sure. But I might probably see it as hanging out

• Well we've hung out twice in the last week or so, which was awesome. Now I'd like to ask her out. I guess basically see if she views me as boyfriend material.

• Awesome, that is the response that I like to hear :)
      After a friend would ask me out, and I say no because I don't see it happening, but later I might think and try to see him differently.. you never know

• Cool! Thats reassuring. If she thinks like tou, I'll be left with no problems. Thanks!:-)

What Guys Said 1

• If i want to stay "Just friends" w a girl then i wouldn't go out with her.