Do guys prefer taller or shorter women?

Do men mind if their girlfriend is taller then them or do they prefer it if she is shorter? Or do you not mind at all.

I'm 5"9 by the way (5"10 in my everyday shoes)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5ft 2 and my boyfriend is 6ft 2. He loves my shortness...

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on the guy

• I'm good with a lady who is my height or shorter. So 5'8 or shorter is a go. But who knows, I might find a perfect woman who's taller than me. And if anyone says we look weird, they can shove it :)

• I'm exactly 6 feet, and haven't met many women as tall or taller than me. But I do prefer taller women.

• Shorter than me. Absolutely the most important thing. Me being 5'10" kind of cuts out a lot of women for me, but if i have to lift my chin up to kiss you, it will not work out

• there is a lot of women under 5'10 haha and thats cool, if i was a guy i'd probably be the same tbh

• Shorter I don't wanna be with someone taller I adore shorter girls.

• It. Doesn't. Matter. You can't change your height so you might as well live with whatever height you have.

• I didn't ask for height reassurance lol. thanks for advice anyway. lmao

• guess i'm that 5%

• Damn. I don't have a funny meme or video to post... So I guess you are 😂

• so the thing is every girl is shorter than me. have yet to see a girl who is taller, probably never gonna happen. i like shorter girls as much as taller girls, however almost every crush i had so far, i had on a shorter than average girl. so i guess i have a thing for short girls

• oh ok, can I ask how tall you are?

• oh wow :o lol i'd look short net to you hahaha

• *next

• as long as he is she is shorter htan 5'11 its all good , iam 6'2 and i like women between the heights 5'3-5'10

• no you're just insecure

• Men prefer short girls, we feel more superior and manly.

• For me they have to be shorter but I'm 6'2" so it's not a big deal. I actually kinda prefer when they are taller tho just not taller than me

What Girls Said 7

• If a hot tall woman is in front of them, men prefer taller women.

If a hot short woman is in front of them, men prefer shorter women.

• 80% of the men of all heights prefer short women, at least here on Brazil but they would accept taller women if they are attracted to them too.

• This guy im dating is 6'2. In heels im roughly his height. He loves how I can match up to him, were competitive. If only I was naturally that tall.

• It depends on the guy. Some like short girls. Two of my close friends would prefer a short girl to date cause they think it's super cute. I know others who would rather a tall girl, though.

• I think they like short girls? I dunno!

• they like both

• I'm the same height as you, and my boyfriend and his friends all prefer taller girls- but not taller than themselves