Why don't men want hot women?

I know lots of pretty or hot women, and men just run away from them- I find it weird. I'm hot myself, and have the same issues- guys act weird, it's hard to meet a guy etc. I walked into a restaurant today- i did it last week. The owner purposely ignored me last time, this time he could barely say hello to me, like he was so intimidated. Then two guys from the back came and one was freaking out, another dropped something and was almost putting on a show being weird. None ever even said 'hi' to me, or welcome to the store, nothing. Men never ask me out, and date I go on, the guys try to dominate me. I usually dress average, and I don't dress up... I've had a few guys say "you're so hot"!! or "you're a 10"!! but they were psychos and users... why are guys so mean to pretty women and treat them this way- or any woman. what can a woman do to deal with it.

no i dont dress slutty- i dress pretty average with jeans and an average outfit- if you're hot it doesn't matter what u wear. I never wear make up- very rarely i'll wear one thing tha'ts it. im really nice/normal and friendly. I don't really get it

i dont believe in 'ratings' i think it's stupid. i'll admit there are some women I think who are intimidating- i dont think i am at all, but some guys do. im down to earth and petite and not stuck up.. it makes no sense. maybe men don't think they're good enough, who knows
i will say tho oddly, celebrities seem to 'love' me.. on some other level.. celebrities treat me like im someone 'great' and give me all this attention.. men and women. Men in general are scared of me and celebs almost act like theyre fans of me or try to get my attention in some way--i find it odd... maybe celebs are confident enough b/c theyre so big.. and only people taht confident can get with someone like me..

Most Helpful Guy

• you were born a leader. they assume that. its your genes. i know cus im a 10 or 12 i only go for those 10s or 12s. i have the exact same problems as u. i dont appraoch women though im shy. i didn't grow up confidently at all. i was at first but there were circumstances. i dont know what its like being a women but women i dont think are personally held back maybe professionally, but i know that people tried to get in my way of being myself because of my looks. this is the reason theyl try to dominate you male or women doesn't matter you are competition i do want a hot woman i want my equal i actualyl feel more worthy or a "10 or 12" forgive the crassness? bcus were made for each other. and they know that they recognize it instantly thats the reason only 10-12 hot women ever signal me i think i remember a women who had the body of a 6 and face of an 8/9 quite attractive, i only remember 1 - just one of them ever signaling me and she appraoched me. other women who are not a 8-12 dont even look at me. i may have great genes but i still went through a lot of crap and my confidence is shot. there are gorgeous women who have gone through a lof of abuse i know I've seen it and they watch me. they would probably reject me bcus they know that its unlikely i would choose them bcus of their sketchy choices in men and theyve resigned themselves. they wouldn't stay w me even if i chose them they would resent me, they no longer feel worthy of their dreams and its better to reject those dreams than painfully resurrect them. i admit its painful for me, but there's a lot of fish in the sea. the reasons are just as other people say normal reasons just like any other people. genetically we may be of similar quality and pairings but circumstancially, many people have gone through a lot. there are a lot of gorgeous men and women who are very confident and many gorgeous men and women who aren't. i suggest small encouraging supportive stranger signals. u never really know a person till you really know a person. i beleive many women are very intimidated by me but manage to hide it well... they hide it well...

• oh and i beleive its society that elevates women and its done for money. its all about money. society doesn't elevate men except in jobs. jobs are not advertised like women are advertised. clothing... is a signal for social status. society elevates women for money but not men at least in a widespread advertising way. the advertising creates the social norms. and the social norms elevate women instead of men. however women dont really hold the strings, small groups of men do. its just like hiring a girl for an event. the girl is gonna bring a lot of attention and money but a guy isn't gonna bring that. its a consumer society and you the women are the carrot on the end of the stick u get all the attention but someone else less appealing is holding you up pulling the strings. most people dont see who pulls ths strings they see the carrot. the carrot is elevated to a societal position but the person who pulls the strings doent get a lot of attn. so its just a way to make money

• i haven't read everything u wrote but i think ur right- everyone does try to dominate me- male or female... and its like yes im competition for them.. so true! I'm sure u know what ur talking about since u experience it--and yes men and women are both intimidated--im going to read more and then get back to you--similar as well in that u write books for answers- kind of like me

• yes ur right too--that only the super hot men might want me? or show it--or people of my level or calibre--so true! regular average men have no interest in me ever... literally.. celebrities love me? they treat me like im someone famous to them... they act like theyre my fans.. its crazy. they almost get submissive towards me.. like theyre paying some special homage to me--its bizarre. I've been to lots of concerts and have many weird experiences... where they do this. i didn't get why.. someone told me its b/c of my spirit.. having to do with a high energy i have etc... but its weird that only celebrities esp like me, other people hate me or reject me

Most Helpful Girl

• yes ofc...

What Guys Said 22

• Okay Ignoring the "rating people", as you admit you are a very pretty person. What today is considered the "Average" man will instantly degrade themselves and say she deserves better. Part of it is intimidation. It's like when they say, if you can't afford it don't bother looking at it. That's what many people do, the put into consideration all those things a decide to walk away rather try. People are at their best when they are comfortable so when they do go on dates they are intimidated and try their try excessively to impress which can make them clumsy. You will find the one for you one day even if he's not a 10 aslong as you like him and he likes you is what really counts

• oh ok thanks--that makes sense!.. they are 'intimidated' and i dont get why... im petite, not intimidating pretty funny.. im kind of like elaine from seinfeld --personality wise but much less annoying- i mean im kind of funny and witty--and can be silly if i have to be. But, regardless of how goofy i might be, guys are still intimidated... one guy did once say "i think she can do better".. ok... that makes no sense.. i guess yeah i have to wait b/c there's no guy out there for me...

• every guy rejects me b/c im 'too hot' wtf that is--its bullsh*t and weird. my ex who was a psycho even said i was 'too beautiful'... i guess too beautiful women get nothing

• I understand, Intimidation can come in lots of forms, in this case it's looks. At the same time that's how you feel about yourself because you been yourself your whole life lol but many people don't know that. For example I am quite like you in personality. But people always say I look like a serious person and I'm far from that. People tend to judge a book by its cover from the instant they see you.
      As well as women, men have this fear of losing their significant other to another. They fear that one day you will find some better looking and night realize you made a mistake and switch. Which I agree is dumb
      They don't really "reject" you they just don't put the effort, or they think having someone as pretty means a lot of responsibility to keep you and some rather not. Good things come to the ones that wait. So don't be worried

• HUH? I always gravitate to the hot women but also have gal-next-door friends as well, both have something special to offer.
    Hot gals can intimidate guys that have been shot down routinely. They also are hit on during dates, making their dates uncomfortable, inexperienced with what to do. Introverts don't like the whole restaurant staring at "them".
    Hot gals arouse the little head, even to erections... this pest then screws with the big head bugging it to say something to make her satisfy IT... weird things come out of big head mouths!

Be the gal-next-door, dress normal, smile at your selections, be nice when they trip over their tongues, complement, make them feel good about selves, ask for help

• that's good advice--i just can't do that b/c im so scared all these guys hate me, which they do. this passive aggressive hatred i can't be nice to them i mean unless they're dates. im friendly but never too friendly. most guys out there just aren't normal. women like me maybe in the 50's had guys crawling all over us- now they run with their dick between their legs

• well they hate me upon sight- so it has nothing to do with my personality- but in reality i have a really good personality--its not like the guys are great or anything. Most guys are jerks to me..

• i just can't be the 'hot bombshell' walking around flirting with people--i guess its not that im around a circle of friends... im around just random guys--today a guy at walmart- walked into my aisle- most people are trying to annoy me so i get mad inside. then i turn around and look at him and he was pretty cute.. and semi looking at me.. but i didn't know what to think... i just walked off.. only 'once' a waiter was like staring at me like i want you and made it obvious... i was witha guy friend who used to like me, who i didn't like... what can i do.. im always single but the 'hot girl every guy wants'..

• you just gotta find a guy you click with. in a sense, people assume being "hot" means everything is easier, but that's not always true.

• Do think it's easy to approach beautiful women? You are not a guy so you will never understand what the guys been through to approach beautiful women... have you taken into consideration that those guys intimidated by beautiful women took a lot of rejections when they decided to approach a beautiful women... I don't blame them of course... you know it is not easy what you think read this take so you will have an idea www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9876-why-you-women-don-t-get-approached-or-asked-out

• You are also right that guys think they are not good enough... I also always think about that when I see beautiful women

• that's a good question/article thanks... and i get what u mean... if i was a guy i think i'd be more bold but i could be wrong- im sure once u get turned down several times u get scared..

• Well I was not turned down several times because I never try... I saw what my friends experienced and getting beautiful girls is just a luck for me... plus my fear is consuming my attraction towards them... try to read that article you will see a common answers from guys. I hope that'll help you a lot. Most of the beautiful women I noticed are mean so they have this reputation for not being approachable

• It's not so much that we don't want them as much as it is that we're intimidated by them. Believe it or not, but men can be pretty insecure creatures on a level comparable to even women. So when we see an amazingly attractive woman, we often figure that she is out of our league so we don't even try asking her out.

• that makes sense- i guess i don't get it b/c im like overly confident.. if i was a guy i'd be all over a girl but its not that easy i know. I'm too scared to ask any guy out... its terrifying

• Most guys rate themselves lower than that and most guys are calculating and realize most 10 women don't want a 7 guy, why? Because a 10 woman can get a 10 guy instead. So the the 7 guy is just going to be wasting his time and getting his heart broken. Therefore they stay away, make no effort.

• oh ok.. well what if the 10 woman likes the 7 guy.. i dont even believe in ratings its so stupid.
      most guys end up feeling insecure and get controlling and psycho- or theyre that way anyway

• Plus guys know if they hit a beautiful woman I'm sure there will be serious competition... Which is pain in the ass sometimes that is why some guys only go to average girls than hot girls

• that makes sense--he has to have a lot to offer--and he feels he doesn't... that's a good answer...

• probably they want to show off, cause as u stated they are intimidated. they probably thing they are no match for you, so they try too hard and become weird or they give up and flee. i think most people however dont ask you out, caus ethey think you already have someone

• that's true- its probably all of the above, but oddly, everyone else is the one with someone and im always single.. go figure, b/c everyone is too scared or thinks im taken

• it seems if you want to get a guy you have to be ugly or average, it's weird

• most girls like you are stuck up snobs who want nothing to do with average guys. You only go for preppy fags who grew up in a wealthy family, the rest of us don't exist to girls like you. You'd never give us the time of day so why would we talk to you?

• True that... Sometimes guys prefer to be single than trying too hard to get hot girls, most of them are attracted to bad boys, treat them badly, etc.

• not true at all--i only go for nice guys who usually hate me b/c im pretty

• you gotta understand from experience HOT girls have a lot of issues and take a ton of work

while the regular girl is more simple and just enjoys life, also when a girls hot she's more likely to cheat so why waste our time on something that won't last

• Its probably just conditioning over the years. After getting rejected a few times by hot girls, guys are not going to try and ask them out again

• Totally agree with you bro

• that makes sense.. and theyre scared of them too?

• I think some may be scared of them. Just look at all of the shows and how each of the hot characters are portrayed. Especially when it comes to teen shows.

• Hot women have to make the first move. Men who think they are in your league are aggressive douchebags.

Have fun :D

• i guess then i'll be single for a long time... i'd never make the move... too scared b/c men are douchebags

• brian kehoe wanted me- tried to hook with me sexually.. i turned him down years ago..

• That's nice

• I think my girlfriend is hot

• You can't just walk in a place and expect "The Right Guy" to just jump on you. You have to get to know people, establish relations, and proceed further where the desires and intentions are mutual while you're also compatible.

• it happens to others that way--they just meet someone etc... why not to a hot girl who stands out who every guy seems to want.. it makes no sense.. maybe its where i live..

if i go up north- no joke i'll have two guys fighting over me

• "Just meet someone" still implies a conversation, and social connection. Someone needs to initiate, and initiation needs a common social context.

• I only date hot women lol soo

• They fear of being rejection when come to approach gorgeous women. I been there before.

• I think because most hot women have high standards and are very proud and arrogant. And a hot woman would be too stressful to be with, the amount of attention she will get off other men. It would be a nightmare. I ignore hot women and allow the ass holes to have them instead.

• Why would we?

• a lot of the times guys don't bother with pretty faces is because their super stuck up and full of them selves not trust worth or are complete whores. I think that sums it up.

• the fear of rejection.

• Scared, because your obiviously attractive or the other. Either way you a big attention grabber

• They don't dig you fam. Your mans will come around some day but that day ain't today

• It gets tiresome watching guy hit on your woman all the time. I personally don't want to date a hot woman. They're too much work.

What Girls Said 2

• they do, but they also don't want a shitty personality. I'm not talking about u, but I've noticed you're just blaming them for what they did wrong. maybe to them u did something wrong.

• Most of the extremely hot women I spend any decent amount of time with are incredibly high maintenance. I'm guessing that has to be a killjoy after a while.

• what is high maintenance? im a pretty girl who isn't... there are lots that aren't

• Well, I did say 'most'... there are always exceptions.