Is it wrong I don't want to date girls smoker?

I can't stand the smell of smoke. I have to shower right away when smoke stick all over my body. I won't date smoker weed or whatever. I'm wrong for having standard?

Most Helpful Girl

• wrong? not at all. NEVER apologise for ur standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope your not wrong for how you feel about it dude , it's you right to have standards and preferences on what you do and don't appreciate in a woman. I am how ever the total opposite as I do smoke , and have for a good many years and have no intentions of having one that nags me about it

What Girls Said 2

• You're not wrong. I hate people who smoke. It smells so disgusting. And the smell of my clothes when I have spent too many time around in the smoke of others... brr makes me long for a shower

• Lol me too I take my clothes right away after smell smoke on my clothes

• Yeah. It's a routine: getting home, putting clothes with the laundry, showering and putting new ones on. I don't get it why some people smoke.

• I guess they think it cool to smoke but don't realize it can damage lungs.

• No I don't care much for the smell of smoking either, if I'm not careful I get really sick.

What Guys Said 3

• I won't date a smoker either

• Oh trust me bruh, many people think that way too.

• Smoking is a disgusting and incredibly unhealthy habit so I think it's perfectly fine to not date people who do it.