Social isolation?

omg its getting too much... I have no job, I can't find a job and because of that I can't do fun things. Im 23 and achieved nothing so far. I just want to enjoy life and make new friends have a first love, have sex never had sex... just want to enjoy life, the guy I liked left for another girl who wasn't depressed... well not left but chose her instead of me while sorry to say... more beautiful not thats she is ugly, but I dont understand why? why didn't helpe when I pushed him away? I feel really bad at the moment because I have no life at the moment, because of lack of money, how can I stay positive? im really sad.

What Guys Said 2

• Can't you get welfare considering you're depressed and haven't got a job?

• It's hard to look at this way but... if you keep doing nothing you will be 24 in no time, 25 im no time, 26, 27, 28. It happened to me. I'm 27 and I haven't done anything either but I have hope for the future. Act now!!

What Girls Said 1

• Get a job wherever you can even if it's at a McDonald's. Then you can try to go to college and study