I'm 16, never been kissed what do I do?

I'm 16 and never been kissed. Absolutely no guy has ever been atracted to me. And also I'm fat. So what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing. wait for the right guy... I'm sure you'll find him. if you know you are overweight then you can of course try to work on it

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you. If you think you're fat then work on you. Don't worry about having a guy.

What Guys Said 3

• You could try waiting 17 years like I have, LOL!!! ... and I still haven't kissed a girl on the lips yet.

• Don't do anything it's not the end of the world besides you're 16 it doesn't matter so kiss a boy and leave you after 2 days? That's stupid wait for someone you feel he will wait for you

• well you can lose some weight and hit the gym but honestly it would be cooler if you could get men even as a fatty. that makes me think its the confidence and chaacter that need some work. i knew fat girls who were rocking it.

What Girls Said 4

• honey u don't need to be kissed by a certain age =/ it's okay, just wait it out. it'll come, trust me. for what it's worth, i didn't get my first till i was almost 19.

• Piff... I was kisses once it way overrated!!!

• Wait hunny, the right guy will find you and will be willing to love you. His lips will be pure and not sucking on different girls vagina's. Be happy, work on yourself happiness, enjoy your time alone. It'll be worth it.. Trust me.

• Maybe start losing some weight, guys are pigs and very shallow, all they care about is looks