Is it normal to be 19 and to of never had a boyfriend?

Never dated before, mainly because I was interested, now I really want to start dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's not weird

• Thanks, i feel like in my generation dating starts super early and not dating or having sex by 19/20 is viewed as weird

• Yeah true, it sounds cliche but i wanted feel comfortable within myself before dating. I'm also a rower so I'm usually super busy but now I wanna make time for a guy haha

• Oh so that's good because dating does take up time and is a distraction sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah its pretty normal!

What Guys Said 1

• Eh who needs dating just hang out with people and fuck them when you feel like it. You got the rest of your life for that monogamy shit

• no thanks. thats not my style.

What Girls Said 4

• Take your timeee , enjoy life , meet different people. The right guy will come along and love you when its the right time.

• Yeah its quite normal to be honest, a lot of people date earlier however it's rare that they last and I know I didn't really think my boyfriends prior to my long term relationships were "real".

• eh nope didn t find anyone interesting yet.
    and I am turning 21 soon xD

• I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend so yeah, I think and hope it's pretty common lol

• You're really pretty :) and yeah I think sometimes people will just date to say "i've dated" but its better to wait for a decent guy to come along

• Exactly! Like I don't want to date forcing myself to like a guy, I'm waiting for the right one and I'm sure he will worth it eventually. Also, thank you :)