Feeling like the last option for my boyfriend?

Lately I've been feeling like he puts me on the back burner. Its like we only talk or hang out when HE wants to. I'll call/text him and get no replies. But if he calls/texts me he expects an answer right away. I understand he is busy, I work AND go to school, I get it. But we only see each other once every 3 weeks, if that, and it's just to have sex. I need a little more than a 30 min phone call every few days. If I say anything, he just gets super defensive so I just don't say anything at all. But I'm up to my limit, I'm feeling hurt, rejected and honestly a little pissed.

What Guys Said 1

• kinbda sounds like you are his side booty call to be completly honest with you or he might be cheating

• I feel like that sometimes :( when we were just dating things were completely different. I don't know what happened.

• yeah sorry to be that guy but sound slike he got another woman under him :(

What Girls Said 2

• You can not walk on eggshells in your own relationship tell him to listen to you and to bequiet till after you are done. Work and school are very much the same thing in regards of time.. you just so happen to make more time to talk to him and give him your time when he requests, it doesn't hurt to give the same respect.

• Don't stay in something you're not happy about. I believe he is just using you for his personal needs and sometimes its not about the title but the bond also. He can be your "boyfriend" but is treating you like a random girl on the streets. Know your worth that you can walk away from someone who's not treating you right no matter what you feel. Because in the end , what you feel was never their concern and using you is there only priority. You deserve better and there is no need to settle for less.. Don't put up with his bull crap and if pointing him out on it will make you release the pain he's been putting you through then please do so. Don't wait til the last minute when he drops you because you are continuously giving in. You deserve more and in order to receive it you have to move for the better.