Should I break up with him?

So I am in a relationship with my boyfriend. And a couple of days ago my friend said he was on a doing website and he told her he was single. I confronted him about it and said that I was up to it. And that he was going to delete it. Her said that yesterday. Today he still had not deleted it and he keeps going online. What should I do?

And the thing is is that he had it while we were in a relationship and wasn't even going to tell me about it.
It's a week later and he still has his profile up (pof) . He denies going on it but he is going online every hour.

Most Helpful Guy

• You gave him a chance to delete it and he didn't do that, so I say break up with him and never look back

Most Helpful Girl

• Well clearly he's not respecting you or your relationship, you even gave him an opportunity to delete it. If he's just logging back on and not deleting it as a way to get on your nerves its not someone you want in your life who goes out of their way to piss you off and not appreciate you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• Tell him if he wants to be with you then prove it. Don't allow him to play games. Ask him how he'd feel if you did that. Guarantee you he'd flip. Don't let him say he'll do it late, tell him now! Pull out your phone, get on the computer. Whenever you want something done don't allow him to say "I'll do it later" cuz he'll forget. To him it's not a priority.

• 4 months, not too long! Ask him the reason why and if he's willing to delete that. If not, then move on and find someone else who considers you as the one and the only!

• If you feel like it!

• Pack your bags and leave.

• Dump him. Clearly he doesn't want to be committed.

• Ask him why. Might be a simple explaination. Have you been together long?

• We have been together four months. And I have asked him but he will never answer me he will bring something else up or say he is going to delete it.

• Darling I'm srry but this means that he's kinda bored with u. He is on a website looking for other women. I think that you should break up with him it's not right for him to do this to you and not break up with you first. This is practically cheating on you. I hope this helped.

• Dump that muther fucker.

• Break up with him.

• You should break up.

• He had been online twice but he can't even respond to my text. And I bring it up and he denies everything.

• It is clear that he is lying... I'm saying again; you should break up.

• break up

• Yes, break up.

• Yeah leave him now.