If guys don't approch you does that mean your ugly?

I'm in college and no guy has ever approached me and talked to me before (it could even be as friends) , does that mean I'm ugly or there's something wrong with me? Because I can't think of an explaination why all my other friends that are girls have guy friends but I don't and they've also dated someone before but I haven't. So is there something wrong with me? What should I do? I'm 18 by the way

• Yes there something wrong with you
  • No there isn't something wrong with you
Also every guy that I've ever talked to stops talking to me all of a sudden for no reason

Most Helpful Guy

• It's actually harder for me to initiate a first conversation with someone I find attractive, especially if they are quiet around others. Are you shy and quiet? If you are... relaxing and opening up a bit will make it a lot less difficult for someone to approach you. Smile at people, and show your personality a bit.

Shyness isn't a bad thing, but it can make it more intimidating for someone to strike up a first conversation with you. This could be because no one knows what you are thinking, if you are friendly or not, if they'd get along with you... many reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not everyone has the time to come up and talk on campus, I know for myself I'm always in a hurry or on my way home etc. Have they dated people from school or going out?

What Guys Said 7

• It does NOT mean you're ugly, You may look just a bit too beautiful, so that every guy supposes you're already dating someone. Or you may send "I don't date" vibes. Or, or, or...

• lol Do you think you consider yourself ugly? If not and it isn't your looks then perhaps it may lie in your personality.

Don't try so hard to impress other people focus on you. Someone, someday will take notice and will approach and accept you for who you are.

• Smile at the ones you like
    complement
    ask for help
    make them feel good about themselves
    always be nice, even when they are not
    avoid the rude ones

• There are so many reasons, without knowing you it's hard to tell.

• What are some of the reasons?

• How about if your shy/quiet?

• If the girl is shy and quiet? She probably doesn't stand out much.

• Not at all, it could be that they're shy, or their intimidated; it sounds silly, but it's true that guys can be easily intimidated to even speak to a girl they find attractive.

• Have you ever asked someone out for a proper date, not just go hang out

• You don't have a pic, so there's no way we can know...

What Girls Said 8

• I dunno! I never been appraoch maybe it mean they are lazy!

• lol not at all.

• No never say that you're ugly girl and why don't you approach them first and just smile at them see what they do next or some times don't have time to stop and talk they might be busy with school work or going to classes in a hurry etc.. I'm sure everything is okay though ☺

• Guys don't approach me either so I'm in the same boat. There's nothing wrong with you. I think eventually a guy will get the courage to approach you :)

• You're super young, guys are awkward around that age. They might not know how to approach you :). If you're shy it's even more difficult for them to talk to you (but don't worry, those who reaaaally wanna talk to you, will talk to you. And ONE boy deciding to do so is enough :) ).

• Why don't you try approaching guys yourself?

• No, probably they think you are not available for them.

• No this does not mean that your ugly! Try trying harder approache them frist and let them know ur avabiable!