Tall women, does it bug you when tall men date shorter women?

Okay title sounds like a riddle haha.
I'm 5'4 (which is not super short but definitely not tall) and my man is 6'4. People constantly comment on his height when they first meet him. I love tall guys and always have. He picks me up and carries me all the time and it's a lot of fun. One of my tall girl friends (5'10) jokingly complained that it's annoying when average or short girls take the tall men, leaving the pickings even slimmer for them.

I'm just curious, tall girls do you find yourselves feeling this way? Or do you not really care about being potentially taller than your guy?

• It doesn't bother me
  • It does

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'5 and people always comment on my height, it's just the way it is. I prefer tall girls as I'm a sucker for long sexy legs and the whole arm-candy look tall girls have, but I don't think height difference is something others should have a say in. As long as you two are happy, it's all that matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I couldn't care less if the girl is shorter, guy is shorter, whatever works for the couple is fine by me.

It does irk me a bit when I see friends of mine who are shorter and use that to their advantage. Prancing around like kindergartners saying 'oh my god, he's so sexy. Nice & tall, I'm like... up to his elbows. It's great!'
    27.media.tumblr.com/...lvuuqej50E1qlutygo1_500.gif

I'm just like... 'cool. Great. I'm glad you enjoy feeling like a pocket princess.'

What Guys Said 3

• Meanwhile in Europe there's a tall girl asking if it bugs short girls that all the tall men date tall women...

• I am 5'9 and I will always date women who are shorter than me

• Tall women get upset about short girls taking the tall guys.

Short guys get upset about tall guys taking all the girls.

What Girls Said 13

• lol I am also 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'5 and I get the hate hahahaha

• I am 6'8"-6'9" in the heels I usually wear. I feel like a little girl next to my 5'11" husband.

Like a little girl.

<3

• Is he military or something... or just real confident

• @theyouofmusic Not military, but you could definitely call the boy a soldier.

He's street. Thrown out into that cold world, all on his own, at 15 or so.

• geez he must tough guy then. Well tall girls are amazing. I'm 6'1 and would love a tall girl to be with or taller than me :P You are slightly taller than me but.. in heels you are towering over me :P

• Well, I'm short and I've only dated guys 5'11" and up. My last boyfriend was 6'2", almost 6'3". I have had friends who were a little jealous or upset about shorter girls dating taller guys. I understand where they are coming from and can sympathize with them. I may not have to deal with those struggles, but I'm sure it's not easy when other girls do.

• I'm not sure if 5'7" counts as "tall" but no, I don't care. I don't really know any guys who are shorter than me.

• I loveeeeeeee it!

• I have never had a problem finding a fellow tall person. Do short girls *need* to be dating tall men? No, but I'm not going to begrudge anyone their happiness.

• I'm 5'2, and my boyfriend is 6'4. Obviously according to other people (tall girls) "I look like his little sister and it's disgusting". Lmao.

• I'm 5'11" and I've only ever dated guys shorter than me or the same height. It doesn't bother me when I see a short girl with a tall guy, but I do feel envious that I can't be cute and small and have an adorable relationship where I have to stand on my tip toes to kiss a guy.

• Not at all. It's their business, not mine.

• Nope. But what irks me is qhen I see girls who are like 5'2 (*cough* my friend *cough *) say a guy 5'6 is too short for them. Instead they prefer guys who are at least 6'4?

http://i.imgur.com/poxve.gif

• I just read your description lol I guess I do. But not because of jealousy or because tall guys are rare (at least where I live). Simply because of statements like the one above

• Haha that's funny. But I'm kind of guilty of that. Like I said I'm 5'4 and I'm just not attracted to guys shorter than 5'10. The last guy I dated was 6'2. And now that the guy I'm with is 6'4 I seriously can't imagine dating a short guy. Just not my jam.

• I'm 5'7" and I never thought about that. There's still lots of taller guy out there who will adore me the way I am lolz... nah, it's okay. Be happy 😊

• 5'7 isn't too tall. Plenty of guys taller: In fact it's like my ideal height I'd love to be 5'7.

• I voted for it does not to see the results
    I'm a short girl tho

• I'm in the same sitch haha. Tall girls hate me 😢