How should I ask him to prom?

I've been involved in a summer theater program for many summers, and there's a guy friend who also does that program. We've known eachother since middle school, and we always seem to have a lot of fun around eachother. The problem is, we go to different schools and both of our schedules are really busy, so we only get to see eachother a couple of times throughout the school year, but each summer we spend a lot of time together through the performing arts schools. I want to ask him to go to my school's prom with me because I think he'd be a lot of fun to go with, I'm just not really sure how to do that since we don't really see eachother much throughout the school year... I also worry that if he doesn't want to go with me things might get awkward between us... Any advice or ideas would be extremely helpful!! Thanks so much! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• think about how he would you down. would he be glad you at least asked? will he make you feel good about fact you did ask instead of staying silent (or asking someone else)

if he's a considerate guy, then you have nothing to worry about aside from a little disappointment. what's matters is that you manage to ask him, how you go about it isn't terribly important.

What Guys Said 1

• "Would you like to go to prom with me?"

What Girls Said 0