Is that true Asian girls strongly prefer white men?

I never hear Asian girls like any races expect Asian guys and white men. I'm surprise some of them prefer black guys I didn't expect that. I don't talk or pay attention to them cuz I assume they don't interest in black guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• They seem to prefer Asian men, but are very open to date white men. I have also find that East Asian women assume that black men won't be interested in them. I find Middle Eastern women with black men very common.

I find it's Asian men who are fixated on dating white women.

• Yea I know about middle eastern interest in black men. Middy eastern girl have huge crush on me when I was in Hs. I have no ideas Asian girls thought black men had no interest. I guess we don't know each other as well

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've noticed, Asian girls from the US and Canada usually prefer White or Asian guys. However, foreign Asian girls don't possess such strict preference. A friend of mine who was stationed in Japan (he's Latino by the way), would tell me all kind of stories about his travels. One thing he told me is that the Black American soldiers were not only treated like celebrities but they had the most success with picking up Japanese girls.

I was also surprised to learn that many of the Asian countries, particularly Japan and South Korea are heavily influenced by Black American culture, especially when it comes to music and dancing.

What Girls Said 8

• I think I've seen one black male/east Asian female couple and I've heard people talk about blasians, but I don't think it's common yet. East Asian girls usually go for Asian or White guys. Sometimes Indian. Or maybe black men usually aren't interested as well. Idk!

• ugh... no Its not true!

• I am Asian and I like white guys! But apparently many other girls at home just prefer Asian guys a whole lot more.

• They like Asian guys a lot more. They don't really prefer white guys, they're just open to dating them.

• I kind of know where you're coming from, my Asian mum married my dad who's white. I think it depends on the individual girl's preferences. Some Asian girls like black, some like white, some Hispanic and some Asian. But I think the sizable majority (at least the ones still living in Asia) prefer Asian guys due to tradition and all that.

• Lol nope, I wouldn't prefer a white guy over an asian/brown/Hispanic/black/etc. guy simply because he was white.

• I am an Asian girl and I don't really have racial preferences. I like Black and Latina as much as Asian and White. It really depends on a person.
    And I usually get approached by Asian guys the most smh

• Yep... If they can't get an Asian guy they look for a white guy and vice versa. Any other race and its trouble with the fams.

What Guys Said 9

• Most of them stick to Asian or white guys.

My assumption would be that anything more different would be a shock to them (cultural/racial). Unless if it's an Asian born somewhere else such as America, Canada, Europe (maybe) etc.

They are fuarking picky 😂 there's no need for that 😒

• For the American born ones, it's almost about half and half in terms of preference for Caucasian and Asian males.

• Yep I saw that. That why I don't bother talk to them I just leave them alone.

• Try to make sure she's a second generation cause 1st generation western born Asian's parents are a pain in the ass and they usually want their daughters to date within the ethnicity... not race but ethnicity...

• OK I will keep in mind. Thanks for tips bro.

• From what I have seen, white men/AzN women is THE of the most common interracial couple combo around.

• I've never really dated anything besides Caucasians, but most of them Asian girls that are not American/Canadian born do prefer their own kind. I'm just one of the weird ones that are not really attracted to Asians.

• I think for online dating sites they do. I'm not sure how it plays out in real life.

• No 💁🏻 I actually saw a white girl and Asian dude dating at target

• I think it's the opposite. A lot of white western men are into Asians. Most Eastern Asian women will not date outside of their own culture/country, let alone race. Western Asian's probably don't care either way.

• ladies answer please lol

• Yes it's true. I'm black and don't get ANY play from Asian chicks.

Though my cousin has been banging a Asian chick, so hey maybe.

• He is lucky one in a million lol

• Maybe, but I'm attracted to all races anyway. Not just Asian chicks.