Would you date someone just by there looks?

Title says it

• Yes, if there hot
    20% (10)46% (35)35% (45)Vote
  • No, that's wrong
    47% (24)34% (26)39% (50)Vote
  • I want to find out
    33% (17)20% (15)26% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|38

Most Helpful Guy

• Approach based on looks, continue to date based on personality!

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe.. I mean.. Some intelligence and looks are good. But if they're totally stupid and look good.. I'll pass, no thanks, I need more than looks to date someone.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• Yes, at first anyway. If she sucks, she's gone, regardless. You gotta bring more to the table for the long haul.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a difference between "no" and "that's wrong" - just because I wouldn't do it doesn't mean YOU can't do it.

It might not work well, but then again, maybe it can.

But no, I wouldn't!

0|1
    0|0
    • Very true. Sometimes I think people purposely load their polls to get the answers they want. I voted no, but I don't think it's 'wrong' either, and that part almost made me change my vote.

• Isn't the whole idea of dating is to get to know them better? If we don't think we're compatible, we split. Maybe she just wants to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I couldnt do that to myself. I wouldn't mind a one night stand though.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yup...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone just for their looks but I feel like I'd be willin to overlook things I wouldn't normally overlook in a less attractive girl :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Yes, if there hot" cuz I'm shallow + am used to being the "entertainer" for my girl/s anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to actually like them tbh. I've met some really attractive girls that are really just no-personality-bitches and I wouldn't date them. I'd MAYBE have sex with them if they asked for it (like that would happen!) but it wouldn't go any further than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I want to waste my time like that?

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, if I find out they're horrible I can always dump 'em.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yea, see guys aren't as shallow as woman. We will give you a chance even if your just hott and not much upstairs. But women. They want you to be hot and perfect personality or it's no chance Mr. Sad days...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

In regards to your poll, it's not wrong to date someone just for their looks but it is pretty stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I need personality. Otherwise what are we gonna talk about when cuddling and walking around together holding hands?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, at least for the short term.

0|1
    0|0
  • FYI, everyone (ok 99%) "Start" dating someone because of looks? You continue dating if there is something more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there and done that, it wasn't worth it

0|2
    0|0
  • I would like to say no! Like I think their personality is important as well! But I would be lying if I said looks aren't important as well!
    Like! Who doesn't love a guy with big dreamy eyes, a strong jaw line and abs :) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, her looks alone won't make me date or stay. She gotta be deeper than that or i'm out

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope that'd just be awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Girls aren't cars.

0|0
    0|0
  • do they have to have a shitty personality? can they just be boring or frequently superficial?

0|0
    0|0
  • Women use my for my looks all the time.. Shame shame. BRB feeling violated as fck #StruggleIsReal

0|1
    2|2
  • Not for very long but yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I see women have been lying again judging by the results.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ill fuck just by there looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, and during the date i could know her and see if i like or no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no never these hoes ain't loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Judging by your improper use of their/there/they're, I'm guessing looks is all you have. Which is the driving force behind this question.

1|4
    0|1
  • No. If their personality's shit, I'm not interested.

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope... pretty boy you can take the door!

0|0
    0|0
  • I might go out on a date with them. If I'm super attracted to them, then what's the harm? This doesn't mean I'd make them my boyfriend. I would just want to get to know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not some shallow-ass-bitch and not a fool either so I know that it needs a mental connection/attraction with your partner to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said yes but I don't mean date. I have sex with him when I want. I would date him if I wasn't personally involved. If he was hot I fuck him

0|0
    0|1
  • No. I need more than just a handsome face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes unfortunately I'm shallow af! So yea

0|1
    0|1
  • helll noooo.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I would give them a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • All about the vibe for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are what gets me interested, personality is what I stay for

0|0
    0|0
  • it isn't worth it, can you follow me so we can private message eachother

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Hemsworth, but I don't think he would have a bad personality.

0|0
    0|0