How long is too long to be single?

So I'm still young (only 18). I just got out of a two year long relationship and I've been single for about three months. I know I've only been single for a small amount of time, and I've had several boyfriends in the past so I know that I'm not "un-dateable" but I'm already starting to get worried as to why I haven't met anyone yet. I don't really have many opportunities to meet guys, as I'm no longer in high school and I don't go to college. Even tho I've taken that into consideration I'm still pretty hard on myself about finding a guy. I don't really "radiate" that I want a guy so please Dont tell me that I'm probably scaring off any potential guys by seeming desperate. That's not the case. Anyway obviously after only 3 months, it's too soon to worry about being single, but after how long should I start to maybe wonder why I haven't landed a guy yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been single for 18 years so shut up please.

Most Helpful Girl

• The older you get the more you value your long term relationships and that when you meet someone you don't just want them to pass the time, you want them to be with you for a long time and have a future with them. I don't have a time limit for being single, I just feel like whenever you're ready, perhaps no one has caught your eye yet.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on your situation I guess

• why do girls always look for something serious, im not saying its bad but what is your worth besides whats between your legs what do you have to offer us as men

We can fake orgasms and make you feel better about your tiny dick

Cuz clearly with an attitude like that, you must be overcompensating for something

• No time is too long to be single.

What Girls Said 1

• You are 18 years old you just starting your life.. What are you worried about? It is now the time for you to learn about life and learn about guys in relationships. It is not time to settle down.