Question for the Women. Do you like men who chase?

I feel like every man has done with a specific woman, but girls, do you like a guy who chases you? If he is the persistent enough, the guy always believes that the woman will eventually change her mind and have a revelation, that revelation being that the guy is the right person for her. I've seen guys pine after a girl for years hoping for this breakthrough!

And when you answer this question, don't think idealistcally about it. Think in reality. I know as a guy, I've had girls do this to me. I'm a good guy, but when this happens, I think less of the girl. Attraction is instantly loss. Sad as it is, it still happens, and I feel like this is the typical response. It has nothing to do with being a good or bad person. It's almost a reflex to find this person less appealing. So objectively, do the girls here agree?

• Yes
  • No
I looked at Azara, I should say. I don't mean chasing in a 'player'. I mean respectfully... but very persistently. A guy who won't give up and is doing everything he can figure out a way to win the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• To answer your question not really.
    I mean if you 'chase' a girl who doesn't even know you're doing it.. then you're wasting your time. or one whose shy.. you're wasting your time. But, approaching her or making it known you are into her with NO mind games or silly bs is way better than a confused girl wondering whats going on..

Its true I agree with you on when your chasing someone, you stop and they chase back and how thats a turn off, but the messed up part is maybe that person thought you were going to say something sooner than later?

I mean who chases anymore? Are you doing it where she knows, and you guys are talking and she's playing hard to get (Then I'd understand your notion) ? I mean this whole chasing thing is the root of the problem for starters for developing "meaningful" relationships hese days.

Most Helpful Guy

• They like it when they're interested in him.
    They dislike when they're not interested.

What Girls Said 12

• no. i find it very unattractive. especially dont like guys who 'need' the high of chasing.. that just spells time wasting and mind fcking.

if you like me and i like you lets just get to it. no bullshit. im concerned about how we treat each other IN a relationship. not how much showing off was done to get there.

im attracted ro guys who can handle being asked out with grace whether he's interested or not and who does not try to make a carnival ride out of relationship pre existence.

• re your update.

I can understand liking effort being made... but if like a guy i dont see why he'd be having to prove himself. by the ti8me i like him, i like him. and i i dont i dont. there's nothing more to do. i dont see what he'd have to do more than be decent if you both like each other..

its part of what i meant. i don't want a guy to feel like its not valuable if he didn't have to do everything he could. i prefer us liking each other to be sufficient grounds. and really id rather his efforts go into the relationship,. not into the courting.

i dont have time to explain more now,. maybe later:)

• Personally I don't like the chase, I also don't like games- I prefer if someone acted interested me and told me then we could see if we could move forward. I don't want to have to go through over thinking things when they can just be rather simple.

• I like the chase. Of course, I don't like too many games. I like straight forwardness. The likelihood of me saying yes to a guy asking me out is pretty high since if they are brazen enough to ask me out, they have an inkling that I like them back. I don't see the point of waiting so long to go after a girl and playing games with her when you could be spending all that wasted time actually BEING with her.

• Chasing when one person is interested and the other is not? Hell no
    Chasing me when I'm in my bra and underwear around the house because he wants to fuck me and I want him to aswell but I'm just being cheeky? Yes, of course I'll give in to my boyfriend

• I absolutely hate it. If I say no, I mean it. Chasing because of shyness or circumstances is different though and can even be romantic. But honestly, if I'm not interested, I'm not, and it just deters me even more and makes me feel horrible about myself.

• If killing people was legal, I kill every chaser. Leave me alone don't bother me buzz off

• if i'm running away, it means i ain't interested.

• I prefer the man to chase me

• I like guy who chase me as long he is not player

• Yessss I need to know the guy likes and wants me

• Yes maybe secretly it is flattering for us but to our friends we probably will call you a creep ;)

• If he has to chase really long and hard... She's not interested!

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not. Real life isn't a movie. If you're chasing a girl that persistently then it's because she's not interested