Next step after date #1?

OK, so I went on a coffee date with this girl last Wednesday. The date lasted 2 1/2 hours, we talked the entire time. I think it went well. Then later that night I texted her and we texted back and forth for a bit. Thursday I did not text her at all, and neither did she. Friday I texted her to see what she was doing, she was busy that night, and I asked about Saturday, and she said she had to work then move some things in so she did not know. That was the last time we texted. Today of course was Valentines day, and I knew she was hanging with her best friend on a "date" both are girls.

My question is, what should I do next? Should I wait for her to text me again, or should I contact her? Do you guys/girls think she is not into me? What should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like the date went well:-) If you could hold a conversation for 2 1/2 hours...there has to be some connection. Well...so far you were first to text her for last two times. Obviously she knows that you ARE interested. I'm sure she was busy on those two days and just did not have the time to hang out with you. This does not mean she is not interested. Girls usually try to keep some distance or test a guy...kinda playing hard to get, maybe? If I were you, I would wait a few days. See if she texts you first. If not...send a short text asking her how she is and how her day was. However, I think it is her turn to text you.

Dont give up. At this stage you can't really tell if she is not into you or if she is trying make herself rare in order to make things a bit more interesting. :-) Hope this kkkinnnnda helped:-) Good Luck!

• OK, thanks, I actually texted her today, and we texted back and forth for a bit, so I think she is still interested.

I asked her if she wants to go get drinks sometime soon, and she texted me "Perhaps"

• Okay sounds like she is still interested. However, "perhaps" is not for sure. Ask her what day would be best for her. This way she has to say yes or no and not come up with some excuse. You should not be doing all the work.

• LOL ok, good call.

What Guys Said 0