Why won't he just leave me alone when he doesn't want a relationship?

I think its just wrong that he talks to me but doesn't want anything because of long distances. I'm tired of him rubbing it in my face. And now I'm in a relationship, he won't leave me alone. Even back then, we would exchange nudes and after that he told me that we are nothing more at all, yet he wants to come back and be my "friend" just to get more nudes out of me. He makes out he is lonely, yet on his screenshot of facebook messenger, it shows he is talking to a lot of women at once. I don't get it. He won't let me go and makes out he wants me to be friends yet I dont trust him anymore. What do I do

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say this but thats just sexual interest, basically most men when sexually excited can only think about sex, no morals or anything. You can be a great person but mostof there brains only can think about sex and emotions seperately, its crude and gross but its life I guess. Not all guys because you have your boyfriend as you can see, but most men are this way.
    Us girls can't really rationalize it but the male brain is wired differently, so what we think people should act like and do only applies to other women which imight be why its easier to relate to women sometimes i think

What Guys Said 3

• just block him. He's manipulative.

• That's sucks he's messing with ur emotions but he is interested in u well sexually

• If you're in a relationship, why do you care what he does?

What Girls Said 2

• You always want what you can't have.

When he thinks he can't have you (you ignore him), he wants you. When he knows he has you (you respond), he doesn't want you anymore.

It's as simple as that. Go find a mature guy and stop dealing with this douchebag. Try looking at this objectively instead of emotionally.

:\

• He is just sexually interested in you. NOTHING MORE. Such guys do not develop feelings for you even if you pour them a lot of love. I have been there for more than 10 months and I regretted the waste of my time. Move on please. If he wants to be friends ask him to introduce you to some hot guy friend of his so that you can hit on his friend. Well thats what friends are for ain't it honey? So move on from these kind of men.