Is it recommended or no to ask out a girl via text message?

Hello, I took a classmate's number two days ago and I am planning on asking her out.

Is it recommend to text her via text message or should I ask her out tomorrow when I'll see her?

Thank you for those who will provide honest answers.

• Ask her out via text message
  • Ask her out in person

Most Helpful Girl

• In person is more well... personal. I would prefer that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly speaking, it is better to communicate in person. However, it happens that sometimes we do not find the words, and we do lack of courage to speak in a face to face so in this kind of situation I would recommend you to go for a text message.

Keep in mind that if you are going to text her, create a good vibe before doing so. Try to make her laugh a little, eventually flirt, and at the end ask her out if she's not doing anything. Do not go too straightforward, remember that.

Hoping that it will work out for you. Good luck ! :)

• Thank you for this advice.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Ask her out in person bro. No guts no glory.

• If you can see her in person, then I suggest asking her in person. Otherwise, try asking her out via text.

• face to face is good , but text is easier and less pressure on you , the girls i dated i asked out via text and it was alright as long as there is somekind of attraction and you know her personally then yeah why not

• If you'll see her tomorrow don't text her, it's awkward. Calling is ok.

• Thank you for your answer.

• I pretty much just text now. Its easier, simpler, and less pressure

• Thank you for your feedback.

• Ask her through text if you're gonna be too nervous, otherwise do it in person.

• Only do it through text when you rarely see them face to face. It shows confidence which is more "alpha" and girls like that

• Wait, what are you trying to say? You're saying texting them is okay if you don't see them face-to-face and that shows confidence so it's viewed as being "alpha"? You're taking that definition too lightly because we're nomadic by nature.

The word alpha is unisex, in relation to, competition with the same gender or opposite and surfaces as the victor. Alpha shows firmness, aggression, and assertiveness to a given situation. I'll provide you a better example of the meaning if you really want to know.

The pressure starts the moment you decide to ask the woman out in person. That takes "balls". Competing with other men that is vying for her attention and not back down shows self-confidence. Not some dude doing that shit behind some ## by ## touchscreen. That's flat out being a pussy and impersonal for my taste. For a shy guy asking a woman out for the first time, that's courage (Rejected or not, I admire these guys the most because I used to be like them once upon a time).

• @Baggz I totally agree, what I ment is that the only time you should do it through text is when you can't do it face to face because you rarely see them